• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat., 9/12, 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat., 9/12, 9:30 AM

Shoney's Family Restaurant
8415 West Broad Street............................directions
Richmond, VA..............................Corner of Skipwith Rd. & W. Broad St.
(804) 747-1655

Popular breakfast buffet and friendly environment.

Several important items are on the agenda to be discussed.

scouser

correction ...

.. just me, Mrs S has no plans in the am so she is watching him

The Truth

I won't make it as I'm just getting home from work, sorry! Gotta get some shut eye while I can...

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I won't make it as I'm just getting home from work, sorry! Gotta get some shut eye while I can...

Could have decided that a 3 1/2 hour power nap would be the way to go so you could show your solidarity to the most elite and cliquish of the OCDO/VA/Richmond cliques.

See if we ever make sure you get extra cheese again. :p

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
"Red sails in the sunset will carry my loved ones home safely to me."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLQZZoAkdig

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

It is a beautiful day to be, to know that we are.

The Truth

Could have decided that a 3 1/2 hour power nap would be the way to go so you could show your solidarity to the most elite and cliquish of the OCDO/VA/Richmond cliques.

See if we ever make sure you get extra cheese again. :p

stay safe.

I know...I feel bad for not just power napping, but here I am at work again...

solus

your government's tax base thanks you for contributing to the economy...:banana:

you work too hard...tell the boss the goode olde folks on the forum want them to give you the weekend off...:uhoh:

ipse

scouser

your government's tax base thanks you for contributing to the economy...:banana:

you work too hard...tell the boss the goode olde folks on the forum want them to give you the weekend off...:uhoh:

ipse

having not heard The Truth say he has changed his place of employment from that which he told me last year, if I were in his shoes then my personal taste would have dictated that I would not have wanted to work this evening.

I know that's lost on anyone who doesn't know where he works, and I'm not about to tell anyone, but when he reads this The Truth himself might understand what I meant

sidestreet

Wanted to be there…,

but I also was at work until after 9 a.m., and I wasn't about to come in my "uniform". Don't wanna get shot by mistake…, or for any other reason really!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

The Truth

having not heard The Truth say he has changed his place of employment from that which he told me last year, if I were in his shoes then my personal taste would have dictated that I would not have wanted to work this evening.

I know that's lost on anyone who doesn't know where he works, and I'm not about to tell anyone, but when he reads this The Truth himself might understand what I meant

Haha, the scheduled workload was cancelled and supplementary tasks were completed in its place. I'm not upset about it.