• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My store

zekester

I am sure that none of you know me....and that is OK..

I just moved from Missouri, an Open Carry State with many restrictions, but I moved back to Texas to open my own business.

I currently have two locations, Uvaldle and Carrizo Springs. I change oil. I came down because of the uptick in the oil drilling and business is good.

I have posted the following at my locations.

Zeke

Attachments

• carry.jpg
    carry.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

tejasx

Campaign Veteran
I am sure that none of you know me....and that is OK..

I just moved from Missouri, an Open Carry State with many restrictions, but I moved back to Texas to open my own business.

I currently have two locations, Uvaldle and Carrizo Springs. I change oil. I came down because of the uptick in the oil drilling and business is good.

I have posted the following at my locations.

Zeke

Excluding 51% bars, I wish we could get rid of 30.06.

rodbender

If you carry Delvac1 and Mobil1 oil filters (6.7 Cummins) and I happen to be in the area and need an oil change, I'll stop by to meet you. What's the name of the place?

Last edited:

zekester

If you carry Delvac1 and Mobil1 oil filters (6.7 Cummins) and I happen to be in the area and need an oil change, I'll stop by to meet you. What's the name of the place?

Sent you a PM...thanks

Tell Me when you are coming and I will have all you need....

Last edited: