• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Halloween

ZackL

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween as it's one of my favorite holidays and I'm sure there are many others who enjoy it as much as I do.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe night tonight.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween as it's one of my favorite holidays and I'm sure there are many others who enjoy it as much as I do.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe night tonight.

I did! I CC'd (in deference to her guests) to the residence of my currently favorite individual, with her blessing. :)

I'm hoping to make baklava with her soon, although I'm sure she's much more capable than mere baklava.

Gunslinger

I've had many Armenian friends, coming from New England. They are the masters at making it, but it takes like six hours to make it the traditional way. I'm more the buy the Pepperidge Farms version, although my wife is a great cook.

mahkagari

I've had many Armenian friends, coming from New England. They are the masters at making it, but it takes like six hours to make it the traditional way. I'm more the buy the Pepperidge Farms version, although my wife is a great cook.

For a twist on the surreal, I thought I was reading the Taurus thread and could not figure out this post.

Try thebaklavaguy.com in Boulder. Personal friend of mine that I guarantee is the best you've ever had. Orthodox Easter is a major busy season for him when all the Greeks from around the country order from him. He's Bulgarian.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Try thebaklavaguy.com in Boulder. Personal friend of mine that I guarantee is the best you've ever had. Orthodox Easter is a major busy season for him when all the Greeks from around the country order from him. He's Bulgarian.

Sounds like a good excuse for an Open Carry Road Trip! How's he feel about OC?