• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man shot multiple times in chest, but barely hurt

Deleted_User

Posted on the comments section:
Zombie? Posted on November 19, 2010 at 9:46 PM by The Velvet Glove.

Either the invasion started, or that gun is broke too, since it has yet to kill anybody :)

Deleted_User

Here we go....I can see it now...the THOUSANDS of post stating "see that's why you need to use _______ caliber..."

I was going to post "Mayhaps 9mm isn't big enough" but I didn't want to start the WAR. Thanks Doc. We can now blame you.

OT: Do you ever return phone calls? :banana:

oneeyeross

Now, now, a Beretta 92 is NOT a head bonker. For that, you need a Swiss K31 7.5 rifle...*

(Long story - Reader's Digest condensed version: On gun broker, several years ago, some yahoo [who didn't know any history I guess] tried to tell people that the stock on his K31 was scratched up because the Swiss paratrooper used it to bonk German heads during WWII. Of course, we all had a good laugh, since there weren't Swiss paratroopers during WWII and the Swiss and Germans were never at war with each other....)

Edited to add: Ah, found the original description: "Here is another one for the Collectors! A Swiss Schmidt-Rubin K31 7.5x55 Caliber Bolt Action Swiss WW II Army Rifle. This gun was well used in the war, considering its age and use, and has some normal scuffing and wear around the butt end of the stock. Sometimes soldiers would creep up on the sleeping enemy if he was alone and bonk him on the head with his rifle if he was running low on ammunition; This would also keep the noise level down so as not to alert the rest of the enemy's camp! Side sling mounts and Hardwood stock standard equipment. Just the thing for any History buff! Add this one to your Collection Today!"

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

And if you get your flower holster that would help, the BG would be so distracted by that.....

Please make one and post pics I gotta see that.

I am working on it...itt is a little more complicated than it appeared. I am going to work on making IWB and OWB holsters for my sidearms, form my own kydex, cut my own leather, and attach my own flowery patterns LOL

sudden valley gunner

I am working on it...itt is a little more complicated than it appeared. I am going to work on making IWB and OWB holsters for my sidearms, form my own kydex, cut my own leather, and attach my own flowery patterns LOL

I am imagining a Martha Stewart like show were you are showing how to frill up your holster....