• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

November 1 Breakfast location...!

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
why did we change threads?

'Cause my ole threads are dirty. Don't be wearin' no dirty threads man!

superfly.jpg

protias

Well, you could have added a poll to this one, which would give you an even better head count. ;)

Outdoorsman1

Ok, Mr Smartypants...how do i add a poll to it...(good idea btw) :)

Ok... where is Handy when you need him....

Just Sayin...

On point, I am still waiting for official confirmation form the DOJ on what they will be doing on Nov. 1 in regards to the applications....

Outdoorsman1

protias

Ok, Mr Smartypants...how do i add a poll to it...(good idea btw) :)

I don't think you can add one after you've created the thread (maybe you can?). If you can, go to edit your first post and see if you have the option of adding a poll. If you cannot, contact John to have him add it for you.

IcrewUH60

Spoke with the owner...She'll be open at 6am for us that day! Very good food, OC friendly!
Corner of Monona Dr and Buckeye Rd. in the Lake Edge Shopping center. Ellies Family Restaurant, 4201 Monona Dr.
Let me know if youre planning on making it there at morning, so i can keep her up on how many to expect...

http://www.manta.com/c/mtdmcmf/elie-s-family-restaurant

Allis Frank Elementary School in vicinity. Stay frosty.

Outdoorsman1

And as long as you stay on private property, who cares? Besides, the GFSZ is not Constitutional...

I think he was talking about driving past with a loaded handgun in the vehilce (which would be legal as of 12:01 AM)-and coming within 1000 ft (GFSZ thing) which would still be illegal without the permit.

I agree that it is not Constitutional but without a permit it is stll illegal.

Just Sayin....

Outdoorsman1

paul@paul-fisher.com

I think he was talking about driving past with a loaded handgun in the vehilce (which would be legal as of 12:01 AM)-and coming within 1000 ft (GFSZ thing) which would still be illegal without the permit.

I agree that it is not Constitutional but without a permit it is stll illegal.

Just Sayin....

Outdoorsman1

To pick a tiny nit.... as of 12:01 am that day, it is no longer a 'crime', just a fine.