• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Lunch Columbia

Festus_Hagen

Short notice I know, but our group is having an OC lunch in Columbia Saturday, the 20th of October. Here's the details :

Saturday

12:00pm

Steak N Shake On Clark Lane, Columbia, Mo.

Try and make it if you are living in the area .
:)

bp231986

Short notice I know, but our group is having an OC lunch in Columbia Saturday, the 20th of October. Here's the details :

Saturday

12:00pm

Steak N Shake On Clark Lane, Columbia, Mo.

Try and make it if you are living in the area .
:)

I will be at work:( but i hope you guys have a positive turn out. Please do let me know of any other events in the columbia area in the future.

Festus_Hagen

I will be at work:( but i hope you guys have a positive turn out. Please do let me know of any other events in the columbia area in the future.
Well we had about 15 people show up, maybe a few more. The place was PACKED , and we had a few folks come up to us asking us about what we were doing, and we told them about open carry as well as our group . Some really nice older ladies from Kansas were fascinated with it. All in all , a great experience, and we will have more in the future. :)

mspgunner

Well we had about 15 people show up, maybe a few more. The place was PACKED , and we had a few folks come up to us asking us about what we were doing, and we told them about open carry as well as our group . Some really nice older ladies from Kansas were fascinated with it. All in all , a great experience, and we will have more in the future. :)

Great, wish I could have been there. We are working on a 2A rally at the capitol in Jefferson City. This has been an annual event for the past 6 or so years! When I get the permit and date I'll post it. Last year the attendance sucked, the lowest number ever!

If we want more 2A rights this event sure helps get the point across with pure numbers.
Stay tuned.....

bp231986

LOL thats awesome!! Glad it went well!!

kylemoul

On an unrelated note, it took 26 years before I had my first cup of Steak n Shake chili. Pretty good, but not as good as my chili.