• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stopped Detained Searched w/out RAS or PC. AUDIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker6900

Sure, but there's no need to be a jerk about it. You may need them in your corner one day.

I can understand that, however, that officer blatantly and admittedly violated your rights. Being nervous is certainly one excuse for being chatty, I was the same way in the beginning.

The police are never in your corner. Remember.....they are doing what they believe is their job, and there is no "Joe schmo" that's going to tell him otherwise.

stainless1911

Banned
I can understand that, however, that officer blatantly and admittedly violated your rights. Being nervous is certainly one excuse for being chatty, I was the same way in the beginning.

The police are never in your corner. Remember.....they are doing what they believe is their job, and there is no "Joe schmo" that's going to tell him otherwise.

Right.

As far as having them in your corner one day, you never know what tomorrow brings. I could be like that guy in the video, and say nothing, and after I made bail, paid for an attorney (how???) and possibly beat a charge in a court I was convicted twice in even being innocent, and still not change their minds. But they will remember the day I stonewalled them, and would be more than willing to return the favor. Someday, I might have to defend myself, or they might pull me for rolling a stop, and they arent going to let the ticket slide. I will no doubt have many stops in the next 8 years, and have to maintain as good of a relationship with them as possible, while retaining my rights.

cmdr_iceman71

Stainless pull the video down, you have too much of your personal information in the video. You need to bleep/edit much of that out.

How was the ball dropped on the State's end regarding your pistol registration?

Hevymetal

Stainless pull the video down, you have too much of your personal information in the video. You need to bleep/edit much of that out.

Agreed, edit out your personal info.

How was the ball dropped on the State's end regarding your pistol registration?

[sarcasm] The state dropping the ball, NEVER!! [/sarcasm]

I think you handled yourself admirably. I am not sure if I would have had the composure you did when the cops acted the way they did.

Hevy

stainless1911

Banned
Thanks. I'll try to edit the video. "They" know exactly who I am anyhow, but I see your point.

As far as the registration, I dont know. As I told the officers, I took the 2 forms back personally to avoid this kind of thing. Maybe they were BSing, to extend their fishing trip?

OneForAll

I love your comment that in my opinion is why the cop threw you out, we don't have a bill of needs, we have a bill of rights. -Priceless- Also Clarkston or not I would rather have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

DetroitBiker

Waaaaay to much Talking brother. They don't want to hear the story of your life. And they are not your buddies.
They were in the wrong,you know the drill.I hope you follow up on it.
They wasted 28 minutes of your life. Carry on.

p.s. the whole encounter probably would have been about 10 minutes if you stopped yapping :D
2uiu74o.jpg

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
What a cluster bleep. I see people on a daily basis who look to me to be odd. Guy with toilet paper patches all over his face.... Lady with baggy clothes on and a purse that looks like it could have Jimmy Hoffa in it. Should they too be stopped and held for nearly a half hour? Either could be a felon. Either could be unstable. Either could be a .... fill in the blank.

What is certain is if they are humans they have rights. Now add the fact that they are U.S. Citizens GUARANTEES them the right to be free from a POLICE STATE.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek:

Last edited:

OneForAll

I think it is funny that when we do something wrong, our tax dollars pay for our own prosecution. Now if they are in the wrong, we have to pay for it out of pocket. May be us law abiding citizens should be aloud to use our tax dollars as they do, to prosecute and/or sue them.

twoskinsonemanns

Right.

As far as having them in your corner one day, you never know what tomorrow brings. I could be like that guy in the video, and say nothing, and after I made bail, paid for an attorney (how???) and possibly beat a charge in a court I was convicted twice in even being innocent, and still not change their minds. But they will remember the day I stonewalled them, and would be more than willing to return the favor. Someday, I might have to defend myself, or they might pull me for rolling a stop, and they arent going to let the ticket slide. I will no doubt have many stops in the next 8 years, and have to maintain as good of a relationship with them as possible, while retaining my rights.

Stonewalled them? The only reason we give up our personal information so willingly is because this is what we are taught our whole lives.

Also I don't think you are really worried about these guys being in your corner. You say they know you. You recorded them and posted it for criticism on the internet. If you thought these guys were in your corner I doubt you would have felt compelled to record it in the first place.

stainless1911

Banned
The recorders arent for trapping cops. If you are doing that, you are in this for the wrong reasons.

What I fear, is that these two felons will get away with this due to lack of funding and support because I am controversial. That shouldnt matter.

TheQ

More of this: I got railroaded into a crime I am not guilty of.

Dude, you plead guilty. Lay it to rest and the rest of us will too.

stainless1911

Banned
I did NOT plead guilty.

I will however, continue to not only maintain my innocence, but to expose the kangaroo court they have set up there. The judge is the only innocent one in the whole group, she was kept out of the loop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.