• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man kills 2 cops in apparent retaliation for police killings NYC

twoskinsonemanns

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/2-nypd-cops-killed/

"According to the New York Post, the officers were working overtime as part of a anti-terrorism drill when they were approached by a single gunman who shot the officers at point blank range on the corner of Myrtle and Tompkins avenues."

This is a real tragedy and will not help the problem of police killings I believe.
I fear this may become more frequent. The oppressive boot on the the neck will eventually cause people to snap.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Saw several news postings .. seems like they were looking into a social media page posting of the guy.

Be interested in learning more....but may never know what made the guy go to these measures.

77zach

Murderers like this have no better role models than the state and the police themselves. One police officer manslaughters a businessman and so this guy goes and murders two relatively innocent cops. What sick logic. In like manner, the police regularly enforce mala prohibita on innocent people because other persons at one time may have abused their liberties. What sick logic.

Jeff. State

Banned
We are entering vicious circle territory.

Cops will now be in even more FEAR for the "safety" than ever before. They will kill citizens with even less provocation, and they will be deemed "justified" by the System.

Over a thousand citizens have been killed by police in 2014, next year will probably be twice that.

rightwinglibertarian

This is insanity. If an LEO threatens the life of a citizen for no good reason, deal with it then and there. Don't use gangster style retribution tactics. I'm not friend of the police as a general rule but even I know they arent all bad. Kinda dumb to say the police behave like the mafia then act like it in an execution. I hope the perps are caught and I hope they are convicted and given the death penalty. Sorry, there is no other fitting punishment for such evil

WalkingWolf

This is insanity. If an LEO threatens the life of a citizen for no good reason, deal with it then and there. Don't use gangster style retribution tactics. I'm not friend of the police as a general rule but even I know they arent all bad. Kinda dumb to say the police behave like the mafia then act like it in an execution. I hope the perps are caught and I hope they are convicted and given the death penalty. Sorry, there is no other fitting punishment for such evil

The perp killed himself. But there is no need for violence, but if history is correct there will be violence where there is oppression. The people should stop condoning state violence, because when they do they are inciting violence against the state. Some people look for an excuse to kill, and they probably will find an excuse, but there is no reason to provide it to them.

rightwinglibertarian

The perp killed himself. But there is no need for violence, but if history is correct there will be violence where there is oppression. The people should stop condoning state violence, because when they do they are inciting violence against the state. Some people look for an excuse to kill, and they probably will find an excuse, but there is no reason to provide it to them.

I had forgotten that. You're right there will be violence where there is oppression but it must be proportional. Do I support the idea you can and should shoot a cop if there is an immediate and real threat to your life and property? Yes I do, but you can't just see a cop and shoot him because a cop somewhere committed a crime. I also want to make it clear I do know you're not advocating wanton disregard for the lives of police, i'm just being very clear about my position.

I think there is a right way and a wrong way to be Militia and these shootings are no better than the police murdering citizens. It's 100% wrong.

WalkingWolf

I had forgotten that. You're right there will be violence where there is oppression but it must be proportional. Do I support the idea you can and should shoot a cop if there is an immediate and real threat to your life and property? Yes I do, but you can't just see a cop and shoot him because a cop somewhere committed a crime. I also want to make it clear I do know you're not advocating wanton disregard for the lives of police, i'm just being very clear about my position.

I think there is a right way and a wrong way to be Militia and these shootings are no better than the police murdering citizens. It's 100% wrong.

I do not condone it either, no more than I condoned the terrorist acts of Nelson Mandela. But we see how that turned out, he eventually became a world hero and he was nothing more than a murderer with a cause.

If this country keeps on the path it is going we will sooner or later have a Nelson Mandela.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

+1 And the only power the state has is violence.

FreeInAZ

Law Enforcement Motivation: http://youtu.be/2zyhOW-8Zcc

That's all I'm saying in this thread.

Nice that the video wraps up talking about "the sheep" do not want the "dog" around, because it reminds them too much of the "wolf". I am no ones sheep nor do I need them. I take full responsibility for my own safety. I don't rely on a dog for anything, short of crapping in my yard and causing commotions, if I see a wolf that is threatening human life...it's a bad day in wolf land.

That's all I'm saying in this thread.

Last edited: