• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Tacobell report

Small_Arms_Collector

So I was at the Taco Bell on 9 Mile between Kelly, and Gratiot in Eastpointe last night, and had an "encounter" of sorts, I was waiting inside for my Burrito when a couple of guys came up behind me interested in what I was carrying (A Glock 22), the girl behind the counter who had not even noticed yet at this point, as most don't finally did when they started talking to me, her eyes bugged out slightly, and she shrank back, and I think asked a manager what to do, but ultimately just gave me my Burrito (it wasn't done until a couple minutes later), and I ate it, and left with the guys still talking about it, all told no incidents, no phone calls that I know of, and it wasn't even a bad burrito. First time anyone has noticed me carrying since Arts Beats And Eats 2010, or if they have they haven't said anything, at any rate it went without incident, and it was an opportunity to educate, just thought I'd mention it.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
So I was at the Taco Bell on 9 Mile between Kelly, and Gratiot in Eastpointe last night, and had an "encounter" of sorts, I was waiting inside for my Burrito when a couple of guys came up behind me interested in what I was carrying (A Glock 22), the girl behind the counter who had not even noticed yet at this point, as most don't finally did when they started talking to me, her eyes bugged out slightly, and she shrank back, and I think asked a manager what to do, but ultimately just gave me my Burrito (it wasn't done until a couple minutes later), and I ate it, and left with the guys still talking about it, all told no incidents, no phone calls that I know of, and it wasn't even a bad burrito. First time anyone has noticed me carrying since Arts Beats And Eats 2010, or if they have they haven't said anything, at any rate it went without incident, and it was an opportunity to educate, just thought I'd mention it.

Sounds like a normal OC day, good job.

BTW we have an OC experiences thread, may be better to post your encounters there from now on.

RenegadeMarine

I'm glad you had a good time, but I think you need to call Guinness, cause that just may be the longest sentence known to man!:shocker: