• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

H G and H sporting goods

Pulp

Might not be the right place for this but if you're in the Hickory, Newton, Conover area it's a good place to visit. They had .223, 5.56, and .45ACP today. Staff was friendly to an Okie just visiting. I did buy a scope and .45ACP brass. Good selection of bullets, powder and some primers.

It's on 16, a bit north of Conover.

Smith&Wesson1990

I've been in there a couple times and they guys are always super friendly. Another fantastic place that's only about 7 minutes down the road is Lyndon's River View sports.

Ricky

I've been in there a couple times and they guys are always super friendly. Another fantastic place that's only about 7 minutes down the road is Lyndon's River View sports.

Lyndon's are very friendly as well. We have bought 2 guns from them in the past month. I have not been in the HG & G sporting goods although I passed right by there...