• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got My New Plate Today!

DrakeZ07

^ Supports 2nd Amendment, and Gun rights. Drives a Korean car. Is Straight.

< Supports 2nd Amendment, and Gun Rights. Drives an American SUV. Is Gay.

Something's not right here. LOL.

Last edited:

RebeccaC

What was the total cost and wait time on this? I have been thinking about getting a custom plate.

If I remember correctly it was $25 and the wait time was three weeks. Have to pay the $25 every year. Specialty plates cost more. I just got the plain old Kentucky plate.

self preservation

If I remember correctly it was $25 and the wait time was three weeks. Have to pay the $25 every year. Specialty plates cost more. I just got the plain old Kentucky plate.

Thanks. I went to a website that lets you check to see if what you want is available. I may have to get one myself.

countryclubjoe

Please be careful displaying the tags, the anti's have you at a disadvantage. Could lead to unwanted problems.

In NJ my home state( Not proud of it) The state would attempt to void my DL or regs if I requested such tags.

Best regards.

CCJ

hotrod

Please be careful displaying the tags, the anti's have you at a disadvantage. Could lead to unwanted problems.

In NJ my home state( Not proud of it) The state would attempt to void my DL or regs if I requested such tags.

Best regards.

CCJ

In Kentucky it means stay the hell away from the car!!

Sir Diealotz

Digging through old threads... Necroed

Nice Plate!!!

Saw one on a truck in Versailles yesterday 2 AMEND

I approve :cool: