• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another reason we need CCW 7 the reason Ed Flynn does NOT want CCW..

XDFDE45

Could someone post a link to the article
Here is a updated link with Flynn saying "response was not MPD's finest hour." NO S:cuss:T!!!

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/125073199.html

Here is the original article.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/125027704.html

But we don't need guns, the police will protect us
raisedeyebrow.gif
bs.gif

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Criminals in training....

There is also an editorial, "Simply Outrageous" on that same subject, although there doesn't seem to be an easy way to comment on any of these articles.

It is only a matter of time before the good people of Milwaukee decide to take the law into their own hands and deal with these roving gangs on their own. You can believe that if I lived in the Riverwest area our neighborhood watch would feature sidearms supplemented with baseball bats wherever possible.... Place a small, vulnerable looking group in a hot spot and wait for a nibble. Look up Q-Ship for some information.... Mind you, I'm not advocating for violence, just meeting force with force. Of course we would call the police after we had thoroughly defended ourselves.
----------------------------------{Time Passes}----------------------------------------
Please disregard what I have just written; it is a combination of too much anger over the situation and trying to put coherent thoughts together before having a sufficient quantity of coffee aboard.... The people of Milwaukee should just barricade themselves in their houses and give the city over to the criminals-in-training.... :mad:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Could someone post a link to the article, since the moderator deleted pretty much the whole first post?

I agree w/ the people saying that the mob would scatter after a couple of them "fell out" from acute lead poisoning.
If it hadn't been so dark, & they'd run across an OC group, they might even have had the sense to keep going down the street.

The UBER politically correct white guilt Moderator takes issue with everything I post, WHY he deleted my ENTIRE post I will NOT understand, everyone posts entire articles, links & personal opinions...YET he deleted everything ( WHAT DOES THIS TELL EVERYONE )...PRETTY FREEKING RUDE & TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR !!!!!.MR MODERATOR ! WHat are you black or something ?? can't stand the truth ?? Let me guess you voted for Obama too, right ! If the Moderator was elected President he would Issue an executive order, making free speech ILLEGAL.. Let me guess he will respond to this , by saying I had posted Racist stuff..... Racist me BUTT !!!! it's called the TRUTH !~!!!!! dude, your politically correctness & PCness in general is the reason we have roving gangs in Milwaukee, spineless wimpy white people too afraid of being called Racist..does the shoe fit ?? huh ???

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

Trip20

It probably has to do with you saying the KKK wasn't such a bad idea, or something like that.

Stop being a cry baby. Ya said something stupid. Your words didn't exactly reflect well on this community. He deleted your post. Big deal.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
It probably has to do with you saying the KKK wasn't such a bad idea, or something like that.

Stop being a cry baby. Ya said something stupid. Your words didn't exactly reflect well on this community. He deleted your post. Big deal.

STOP BEING A CRY BABY ?? Whats your issue Now ?? The Moderator is a PC white apologist, plain and simple.

I will let you know when I am crying ! Yes, I said. that with these flash mobs happening not just in Milwaukee numerous times but all over the USA that Black people are making the KKK & it's extreme views out to be not so extreme sounding. But they are doing that themselves , I just made a comment comparing them & it was not inappropriate NOR did it make this precious community look bad...Maybe to the PC liberals it did..ARE ONE OF THEM ??? You know your avatar makes this community look bad, makes all out to be a bunch of Drunken , Sexist's, that only like women with big breasts.....

Last edited:

Lurchiron

Gee, what if ol' eddies girlfriend (ya know, some guys WIFE) was injured by this mob, would he want her to be able to defend herself with something like say aaaaaa GUN ?

Hey ed, here's a thought, don't worry your pretty little head about law abiding citizens legally carrying guns.

Start thinking with the head that your ears are attached to.

Leave other men's wives alone.

Do the job you are overpaid to do and prevent criminals from doing this type of thing to innocent people.

AND KEEP your foot in your mouth at all times, you sound better that way.

........unhappy Po-lock

Phewwww; finally I get the cross-hairs off of me, Thanks Polski...
View attachment 6215 :lol:

Lurchiron

STOP BEING A CRY BABY ?? Whats your issue Now ?? The Moderator is a PC white apologist, plain and simple.

I will let you know when I am crying ! Yes, I said. that with these flash mobs happening not just in Milwaukee numerous times but all over the USA that Black people are making the KKK & it's extreme views out to be not so extreme sounding. But they are doing that themselves , I just made a comment comparing them & it was not inappropriate NOR did it make this precious community look bad...Maybe to the PC liberals it did..ARE ONE OF THEM ??? You know your avatar makes this community look bad, makes all out to be a bunch of Drunken , Sexist's, that only like women with big breasts.....

But...but; I quit smoking, and my kidneys won't let me drink anymore. PLEASE don't take the BIG things in life away too................

View attachment 6216 :dude:

XDFDE45

There is also an editorial, "Simply Outrageous" on that same subject, although there doesn't seem to be an easy way to comment on any of these articles.

It is only a matter of time before the good people of Milwaukee decide to take the law into their own hands and deal with these roving gangs on their own. You can believe that if I lived in the Riverwest area our neighborhood watch would feature sidearms supplemented with baseball bats wherever possible.... Place a small, vulnerable looking group in a hot spot and wait for a nibble. Look up Q-Ship for some information.... Mind you, I'm not advocating for violence, just meeting force with force. Of course we would call the police after we had thoroughly defended ourselves.
----------------------------------{Time Passes}----------------------------------------
Please disregard what I have just written; it is a combination of too much anger over the situation and trying to put coherent thoughts together before having a sufficient quantity of coffee aboard.... The people of Milwaukee should just barricade themselves in their houses and give the city over to the criminals-in-training.... :mad:
And in the "Not Surprising" category the editorial board is now toting the "it was colorblind" catchphrase
icon_rolleyes.gif
. And although I do not live in that area I REFUSE to be a victim by going unarmed in any area that I may need to go to because there are criminals who do not follow the law and have no respect for other people. No barricading myself in my house
icon_e_wink.gif

Also I have to agree with Glock34 in that what happened WAS racially motivated. This is not the first time something like this has happened as I pointed out about what happened after Summer Fest some years ago. While the mods may not have agreed with what Glock34 posted it is the TRUTH. I am a born and raised Milwaukee resident and I go could on for days about the things I have seen here and while it may be a uncomfortable truth it is the TRUTH. The problem is that Flynn, the editorial board of the Milwaukee JS and all the politicians who refuse to admit what the problem is by saying it was "colorblind" ARE the problem. Facts are facts and truth is truth no matter how sensitive it may be.

Lurchiron

And in the "Not Surprising" category the editorial board is now toting the "it was colorblind" catchphrase
icon_rolleyes.gif
. And although I do not live in that area I REFUSE to be a victim by going unarmed in any area that I may need to go to because there are criminals who do not follow the law and have no respect for other people. No barricading myself in my house
icon_e_wink.gif

Also I have to agree with Glock34 in that what happened WAS racially motivated. This is not the first time something like this has happened as I pointed out about what happened after Summer Fest some years ago. While the mods may not have agreed with what Glock34 posted it is the TRUTH. I am a born and raised Milwaukee resident and I go could on for days about the things I have seen here and while it may be a uncomfortable truth it is the TRUTH. The problem is that Flynn, the editorial board of the Milwaukee JS and all the politicians who refuse to admit what the problem is by saying it was "colorblind" ARE the problem. Facts are facts and truth is truth no matter how sensitive it may be.

+1

wrightme

be careful, the Moderator is going to delete your entire post, including your links as he did mine....me thinking someone likes these flash mob people...
Links are fine. Entire copies of copyrighted works are not. Did you post the entire article, or a 1-2 sentence "fair-use" excerpt?

(11) RESPECT COPYRIGHT HOLDERS: We often share news stories with one another. Please remember that these stories are copyrighted material and only post a fair-use excerpt along with a link where the rest of the story may be read.
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Also, it sounds as if this might have also applied.....
(9) HATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE: Any posts attacking others based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity, or anything other than opposition to gun rights is NOT WELCOME HERE! We reserve the right to impose immediate bans for such behavior.
Did it?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_e_wink.gif

thanks, I appreciate this.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Links are fine. Entire copies of copyrighted works are not. Did you post the entire article, or a 1-2 sentence "fair-use" excerpt?

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Also, it sounds as if this might have also applied.....
Did it?

Actually I did not post the entire article, just part 1 as it was in 2 parts. & no it did not violate the "HATE" clause in the COC...And if the MOD took it as violating the, OVERLY PUSSIFIED "HATE" clause then, he is way too PC & sensitive but that's not my fault

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
You say that like it's a bad....

Oh, well, shucks..

some of us, and I might be in the Minority here...like Legs, a small butt, small breasts ( more than a handful is a waste in my book ) long hair past the butt, big eyes, etc, etc, etc......Bigens too some are not the only attractive part of a womans body..

Last edited:

wrightme

Actually I did not post the entire article, just part 1 as it was in 2 parts. & no it did not violate the "HATE" clause in the COC...And if the MOD took it as violating the, OVERLY PUSSIFIED "HATE" clause then, he is way too PC & sensitive but that's not my fault

So yes, you went well beyond "fair-use" excerpt.

As for the rest, if you view it like you comment here, I have no doubt you likely violated that rule also. You seem a bit angry. It isn't that difficult to stay within the rules here. Pressing the envelope will not gain you favor.

MKEgal

That JSOnline article was amazingly anti-cop & open about the racism.
Given that it's the JS, I'm very surprised.
Maybe the problems were just so overwhelming there's no way they could ignore or spin them?
"I heard laughing as they were beating everybody up. They were eating chips like it was a picnic,"
[one victim] remembers the punch to her face, blood streaming from a cut over her eye, her backpack with her asthma inhaler, debit card and cellphone stolen, and then the laughter.
"They just said 'Oh, white girl bleeds a lot,' "
Sounds racist, violent, & criminal to me.

Wow... I'd thought the people attacked were a small group, but this article says there were about 25.
So much for safety in numbers.
At least, numbers of bodies.
I think the mob might have paid attention to numbers like 1911, 9mm, .40, .45, etc.

Flynn said:
"Clearly we had mob-like behavior..."
Brilliant deduction, Watson.
For your next trick, predict the winner of last year's Super Bowl. Give you 2 guesses.

officers did not take statements from them and told them to leave the area
This is unbelievable. Police refused to get information from the victims & told them to leave the scene of the crime?? Maybe they think that there's no way to catch the criminal mob, so why bother knowing who the victims are & what happened to them in order to file charges & have the victims testify.

32HR MAG

Take the criminals off the streets and you have no reason for your job . So by not asking , you guarantee another paycheck . Police officers and those above them, have no incentive to do the job we believe they are paid for .
It is like pest control . You really just try to manage the problem .