• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Associated Bank Weapons Policy?

Zen7

I bank with them and on their doors there were signs reading "No guns or concealed weapons allowed". I got around this by OCing my knife hehe. Never had a problem. I just went there a few minutes ago and noticed the sign has been taken down. Has anyone heard about Associated changing their policy on weapons?

Thanks!

Law abider

I bank with them and on their doors there were signs reading "No guns or concealed weapons allowed". I got around this by OCing my knife hehe. Never had a problem. I just went there a few minutes ago and noticed the sign has been taken down. Has anyone heard about Associated changing their policy on weapons?

Thanks!
where is the bank located? I also bank at Associated and always OC there. There were no signs two days ago.

Zen7

I went to the one on 76th street, near Layton. I always OC my knife there, and I know all the tellers pretty well. Well since the signs down I might start OCing my gun.

Teej

I know early on Associated had decided not to post. I wonder if the one you bank at was going rogue.

I know a lot of people and businesses who took their business TO associated because of their lack of posting.

protias

Wisconsin Carry and Nik bank at Associated. They don't post. If they did, we have a bit of pull. ;)

Zen7

Well I wonder if it had something to do with it being a joint building. I am pretty sure there are some other offices of businesses attached on the upper floors. Well at least they took it down. Makes me happier that they are a safer store now.