• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Doomsday Preppers

KYGlockster

Activist Member
The government can declare martial law, But your constitutional rights can't be suspended for any reason whatsoever!!! Just because martial law is declared, we can still own and carry guns. The founding fathers knew what protection citizens would need to fight tyranny.

As for the government trying to confiscate our firearms, I have a lot of family, and a great deal of that family lives within sight distance, we all own firearms, and watch each others backs.

I just went today and purchased another 1000 rds of 5.56, 350 rds of buckshot, 1000 rds of 9mm, 1000 rds of .40, and a few boxes of 10mm, .357, .38, and .45. If anyone is near Ashland, borders has some amazing deals on m855 5.56 rounds (149.00 for 420 rounds on stripper clips in ammo can), and 00 buckshot (175 rounds in ammo can for 99.00). They also have 50rds of federal 9mm for 10 bucks a box.

neuroblades

The government can declare martial law, But your constitutional rights can't be suspended for any reason whatsoever!!! Just because martial law is declared, we can still own and carry guns. The founding fathers knew what protection citizens would need to fight tyranny.

As for the government trying to confiscate our firearms, I have a lot of family, and a great deal of that family lives within sight distance, we all own firearms, and watch each others backs.

I just went today and purchased another 1000 rds of 5.56, 350 rds of buckshot, 1000 rds of 9mm, 1000 rds of .40, and a few boxes of 10mm, .357, .38, and .45. If anyone is near Ashland, borders has some amazing deals on m855 5.56 rounds (149.00 for 420 rounds on stripper clips in ammo can), and 00 buckshot (175 rounds in ammo can for 99.00). They also have 50rds of federal 9mm for 10 bucks a box.

Yes, I'm very familiar with Border's. *LOL* I do pretty much purchase ALL of my weapons with them as they've proven to be the most reasonable in dealing with. As for the ammo, it sound like you got a really large load there. *LOL* I've been eyeing those 5.56 Federal rounds myself. *LOL* As a side note, I've noticed that Wal-Mart has been running the same ammo for the same price as well. That way you can spread around the purchasing of 5.56, lest you be labelled a subversive, rebel, terroristic, gun-nut! *LMBO*

Last edited:

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Yes, I've very familiar with Border's. *LOL* I do pretty much ALL of my weapon purchases with them as they've proven to be the most reasonable in dealing with. As for the ammo, it sound like you got a really large load there. *LOL* I've been eyeing those 5.56 Federal rounds myself. *LOL* As a side note, I've noticed that Wal-Mart has been running the same ammo for the same price as well. That way you can spend arounf the purchasing of 5.56, lest you be labelled a subversive, rebel, terroristic, gun-nut! *LMBO*

yea, i enjoy shooting my firearms if ya cant tell. When someone buys a firearm and lets it set for months at a time it really urks me. not to mention thats a lot of brass to reaload. wal-mart sells the 420 round ammo cans? ive never seen any of these at either of my local walmarts, they only carry small boxes of remington and federal .223.

09jisaac

yea, i enjoy shooting my firearms if ya cant tell. When someone buys a firearm and lets it set for months at a time it really urks me. not to mention thats a lot of brass to reaload. wal-mart sells the 420 round ammo cans? ive never seen any of these at either of my local walmarts, they only carry small boxes of remington and federal .223.

Cannonsburg and Ashland walmarts were carrying them. The louisa walmart had 4 boxes total.

neuroblades

The next time I'm out and about, later today, I'll have to inquire as to the availability and possibility of them getting more ammo tins like those. I know that we had them at both local Wal-Mart's but supplies were very limited. I thing that now they've started carrying the Rock Rivier Arms LAR-15 rifle's, they've also started carrying the larger ammo tins as well.