• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The OC vs CC debate has been won

Mark 1911

Well then, guess that's the end of it then. I'm sure going to miss all these nice folks not gettin' all up in a dander anymore. What will we do for fun from now on?

dmatting

We could argue about Coke v Pepsi. That should be good for a few locked, flame war, troll infested threads.

I'm partial to Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew. Carrying an open can of soda in a concealed manner, though, can get wet and sticky so I always open carry my sodas. I sometimes get odd looks but I'm not sure that is about the OC soda or not.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'm partial to Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew. Carrying an open can of soda in a concealed manner, though, can get wet and sticky so I always open carry my sodas. I sometimes get odd looks but I'm not sure that is about the OC soda or not.

You just beter not bring a high-capacity soda into NYC!:uhoh:

stay safe.

MKEgal

sraacke said:
We could argue about Coke v Pepsi.
That should be good for a few locked, flame war, troll infested threads.
Cans or bottles? Plastic or glass?
Pop-tops or screw off or traditional needing a bottle opener?

Personally, if I'm going to spend empty calories on pop/soda I'll have a rootbeer float, or maybe an orange dream from Sprecher:
Enjoy this super citrus drink of natural orange flavors, honey and vanilla for a creamy, dreamy taste experience that's over the moon. In your wildest dreams, cows roam the orange groves in search of a starry spot for sitting and sipping a succulent citrus soda. And as with all of our sodas, it's caffeine free. For your optimum enjoyment, serve in frosted mugs.
It's a local small brewery a few miles from my house, makes beers & sodas, gives tours (at the end of which you get unlimited samples & can take home the glass)... and you can order online if you're not lucky enough to live nearby.

Last edited:

Tanner

gunns

Empty soda cans are cop killers, being hollow and all. At least that is what I read on another thread.

Maine Expat

Last edited:

hjmoosejaw

Pepsi is openly anti gun. There I got it started lol

Is that true, is Pepsi openly anti-gun? I've always liked the taste of Pepsi better than Coke. I'd hate to have to "abstain" (Ha Ha) from drinking Pepsi, but I rarely drink soft drinks. It's a good thing I'm a coffee drinker.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

I have not seen any gun buster signs on Taco Hell, and they are owned by Pepsi. So is Pizza Hut but they serve alcohol.