• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What Do you Think ???

range rat

It's time to call the Governor, flood his phone line with calls.. It's time for a protest march the likes they never seen around the Capital, Get the hunters, their must know they won't be able to pass down their favor rifle,or hand gun to there son or daughters, like there fathers did to them..
Nor will they be able to give them there first Rifle,or hand Gun..

We are Honest hard working people, with strong family values, We were Warriors ( an some still are ) when our Country Called. We are Husbands an ( Wife's ) that our family looks to for Protection, besides food, clothes, a roof over there head an Love an Guideness.
We are Men an Women who believe in God, attend our Church of faith an whole him dear to use, an we pass this on to our Children both by acts, words, an deeds, like Our Fathers an Mothers did for us.
We are Children of Mothers and Fathers who taught us right from wrong, the different between truth an a lie, an a lie hurts more. That a honest days work never hurt any one, an made one self feel good about himself, where as steeling is a hollow feeling an got you a trip over your Fathers knee.

And when the time Came, like most Fathers did with there Sons (an now Daughters ) we were taught about Guns, Schooled in the Safe handling,
How to Shoot, When to Shoot, an What to Shoot, to take responsibly for it, But most of all too Respect it for what it can do!!

But most of all we are Americans. We believe in the U.S. Constitution an for what it stands for.. An will Always Honor it an Protect it.

Sencerly

Gary C. Malachowski

TheGunMan

Good Luck

I truely wish Colorado and its people the best of Luck dealing with your political jerks. I do believe if
this crap continues that the people of the US will stand up and say "Enouph"
History shows that the many will not take the craop of the few, Not here in the USA

Forty-five

I truely wish Colorado and its people the best of Luck dealing with your political jerks. I do believe if
this crap continues that the people of the US will stand up and say "Enouph"
History shows that the many will not take the craop of the few, Not here in the USA

Likewise. I, for one, will not spend another penny in Colorado (with the exception purchasing from any pro-2A companies that stay behind) if the draconian measures are passed by the full Senate and signed by the Governor. Skiing? I will just go to Jackson Hole or one of Utah's resorts.

The conduct of State Senator Evie Hudak during the hearing was repulsive.

Last edited:

Saxxon

The conduct of State Senator Evie Hudak during the hearing was repulsive.

Thats not the only thing repulsive about her. Lends to why she can't sympathize with a rape victim because she can't comprehend something that her looks gaurantee she never has to worry about experiencing.