• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

police being police

onus

[video=youtube;mB8Z7D1H3PQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB8Z7D1H3PQ[/video]

countryclubjoe

How many**** actors were on the scene of that check point? Also have you ever file an FOIA request, to obtain the names, ranks and salary for each **** actor? Having that information would strengthen you're efforts and also gain you more viewers on YT.

Do PD that participate in those **** DUI stops have nothing better to do? Are these **** check points even Constitutional?

Onus, You're doing a good job.

Regards

CCJ

Last edited by a moderator:

onus

How many **** actors were on the scene of that check point? Also have you ever file an FOIA request, to obtain the names, ranks and salary for each **** actor? Having that information would strengthen you're efforts and also gain you more viewers on YT.

Do PD that participate in those**** DUI stops have nothing better to do? Are these **** check points even Constitutional?

Regards

CCJ

I have in fact submitted public records requests and was given all of their salaries.

I even submitted records requests for all of their videos as well. Stay tuned for those upcoming videos.

If you notice in this video I pointed out the officer Cochran who turns on his camera. This is going to be a future full length video. I don't want to spoil it BUT.....I uncovered some corruption and deleting of evidence and lies by the police and the city attorney.

davidmcbeth

Banned
How many **** actors were on the scene of that check point? Also have you ever file an FOIA request, to obtain the names, ranks and salary for each **** actor? Having that information would strengthen you're efforts and also gain you more viewers on YT.

Do PD that participate in those **** DUI stops have nothing better to do? Are these **** check points even Constitutional?

Regards

CCJ

And for the video he just took .. dummy just opened his private phone to the public ... should have asked for it when he was taking it ... 90% sure he would stop

onus

And for the video he just took .. dummy just opened his private phone to the public ... should have asked for it when he was taking it ... 90% sure he would stop

Both officers who were recording with cell phones are using department paid for cell phones.

You should see the data plan charges they run up on these things !!!

wimwag

Do tell. I want to see their salaries and data usage.

Damn cops wearing uniforms and driving squad cars...how dare you!

Jack House

Do tell. I want to see their salaries and data usage.

Damn cops wearing uniforms and driving squad cars...how dare you!
Strawman. He said nothing about uniforms or squad cars. He very specifically mentioned department issue mobile data usage.

Personally, I don't have a problem with any of it. If they have exceedingly high data overage charges, then the problem is they have a craptastic carrier and should switch.

I also don't have a problem with cops using their squad car for personal use. Except when that personal use involves violating the law(running red lights, speeding, etc). I see that as just perks of the job.

DrakeZ07

Strawman. He said nothing about uniforms or squad cars. He very specifically mentioned department issue mobile data usage.

Personally, I don't have a problem with any of it. If they have exceedingly high data overage charges, then the problem is they have a craptastic carrier and should switch.

I also don't have a problem with cops using their squad car for personal use. Except when that personal use involves violating the law(running red lights, speeding, etc). I see that as just perks of the job.

Would you say the same thing, if you saw someone using a Ambulance, Fire truck, or forest fire 747 jet for their own personal use if they felt like it? would you just laugh and walk away if you saw someone using a S&R boat to fish and party on, as their perks of being a fire fighter/EMT/forest-fire-thing-dude? How about some soldiers using a M1A2 Abrams for their own personal use to go to the grocery store, or some a cruiser's captain using it to go on a vacation in gods-knows-where, jaimaca, because it was a personal use?

Would you have no problems with cops using city-funded guns and city-funded ammo to go hunting and for personal use? or how about EMT-Paras, or Intermediates using county-bought medications for personal use? Probably won't have a problem with it, since cops using cop cars for personal use get to take advantage of city/county/state-bought fuel and fluids for it, government-bought maintenance, tax-payer bought insurance and registration, to do whatever they want as 'personal use', right?

Myself, I have a big problem with any government agent using government resources, and tax-payer funded items, for their personal use. When I was an EMT-B for the county, county policy, and the Judge/Exec. forbade the Fire Dept. from using the engines, and amulances as personal transport. We'd get our butts chewed out if we used a bus [ambulance] to stop by a grocery store on the way back form a call, and pick up some stuff for home. But, the lazy County Constable who did nothing but use his badge, and family name to intimidate, got his gas, insurance, and registration paid for by tax-payers, for his personal car that he stuck a light on and called his duty vehicle; or the Sheriffs Dept officers using their cars to drive family and friends to state resort parks, and go on out-of-state vacations using a state gas card. That's all fine and dandy by your admission, because its just perks of the job, yea? I bet you enjoy paying taxes and knowing some zealous cop is using his patrol car to take his girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband to a romantic spot in an opposite part of the state!

Jack House

Would you say the same thing, if you saw someone using a Ambulance, Fire truck, or forest fire 747 jet for their own personal use if they felt like it?
False equivelence, these are crew vehicles and used by multiple people. Police cars are typically assigned to one officer.

Would you have no problems with cops using city-funded guns and city-funded ammo to go hunting and for personal use?
I would think you would welcome cops doing anything that could possibly help improve their accuracy. :lol:

But to answer your question seriously, as long as they take proper care of their guns, no.

or how about EMT-Paras, or Intermediates using county-bought medications for personal use?
What are you talking about? Tylenol? No. Opiates? It's illegal. The companies I worked for allowed provided us with common meds like Tylenol while on the clock. Why should EMTs be given less than I was?

Probably won't have a problem with it, since cops using cop cars for personal use get to take advantage of city/county/state-bought fuel and fluids for it, government-bought maintenance, tax-payer bought insurance and registration, to do whatever they want as 'personal use', right?
Cops can't leave the county with their squad car. So it's not like they're going to be taking a family road trip to Disney World Orlando from Seattle Washington with it. I don't have a problem with them using their squad cars or even their gas being covered within reason.

Myself, I have a big problem with any government agent using government resources, and tax-payer funded items, for their personal use. When I was an EMT-B for the county, county policy, and the Judge/Exec. forbade the Fire Dept. from using the engines, and amulances as personal transport. We'd get our butts chewed out if we used a bus [ambulance] to stop by a grocery store on the way back form a call, and pick up some stuff for home.
Cool story, Terri Clark.

But, the lazy County Constable who did nothing but use his badge, and family name to intimidate
Intimidation is illegal, I think I said something about illegal activities.... Oh yeah! That I don't support such. Herp derp.

or the Sheriffs Dept officers using their cars to drive family and friends to state resort parks, and go on out-of-state vacations using a state gas card. That's all fine and dandy by your admission, because its just perks of the job, yea? I bet you enjoy paying taxes and knowing some zealous cop is using his patrol car to take his girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband to a romantic spot in an opposite part of the state!
IDK about where you live, but here you are not allowed to take your squad car out of the county unless on official business. Should there be limits? Absolutely, I never said there shouldn't be.

Last edited:

OC for ME

The only thing that bugs me about this is that the cops park right by the front door at Walmart instead of getting a crappy spot out in the south forty like I have to. Other than that, who cares.....well, some folks do it seems. I wish folks were as "thoughtful" in the voting booth as they are on the Interwebz.