• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for Range buddies in Charlotte area

Jerry1981

I was wondering if anyone in the Charlotte area would like to setup a range day to go and shoot together. I'm willing to go to which ever range you prefer in the Charlotte area. I live near the race track for reference and would go out to shooters or firepower or elite or wherever. Hope to hear from some people.

Jerry1981

east charlotte near mint hill.

Perfect your right near there and its right of 485 which is by my house so I can make a stright run down there and meet at the range . They are open 10am-8PM Fri and Sat only thats it. I was thinking maybe Next friday night or Saturday afternoon which or whenever is best for you Im free all day sat and I get home around 4 on Friday so let me know what you think.

Rates: $10.00 1st 1/2 hr $5.00 each add'l 1/2 hr. per lane.

JDriver1.8t

Figures:
Next friday night is no good for me, as my wife is getting back into town and would kill me if I was leaving to go shoot.
Next saturday I will hopefully be at the Chatham CO thing that is posted about.

Some other week possibly.

Jerry1981

Well I would probably only have enough money to shoot 50 rounds this weekend if that many as I just purchased a Springfield GI Champion 4" 1911 =\ so I just cant afford it at the moment. But after next week any day is fine just let me know when your allowed to. =)

Last edited:

aosailor

I know 3 is a crowd, but I shoot at Elite all the time. Mark and Lynn are good people and I usually get a discount on range fees when I'm there...

Jerry1981

I know 3 is a crowd, but I shoot at Elite all the time. Mark and Lynn are good people and I usually get a discount on range fees when I'm there...

I got a coupon for there from buying stuff at HYATT. 3 is never a crowd and Im gonna go this coming week and I want to shoot at least 100 rounds through my new Springfield GI 1911 I need to get it broken in. Right now its just me going so anyone who wants to meet up just let me know Sat and Sun are the best days for me.

Last edited: