• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Try Senator Dianne Feinstein in a Federal Court For Treason To The Constitution

PistolPackingMomma

White house petitions for everything and everyone.

Isn't the White House supposed to address the secession petitions by now? Haven't heard anything about that. Could it be they just pull these things out for a laugh?...

PistolPackingMomma

as of 11.45pm we have 8,806 Signatures, we need 17,000 by jan, 26. 2013

Okay, that's great. (I'm not being snarky.) I just don't see what you hope to accomplish. The WH does not have to do ANYTHING, and even if they do, it doesn't mean they have to do what the petition asks them to do. Have they acknowledged any of the other petitions that have reached the needed amount of signatures? Has ANYTHING been done in regards to those petitions? Have you seen any change happening, or just more petitions popping up for everything from saving Twinkies to deporting an idiot Brit talking head?

What are you hoping to accomplish, and how?

davidmcbeth

Banned
Okay, that's great. (I'm not being snarky.) I just don't see what you hope to accomplish. The WH does not have to do ANYTHING, and even if they do, it doesn't mean they have to do what the petition asks them to do. Have they acknowledged any of the other petitions that have reached the needed amount of signatures? Has ANYTHING been done in regards to those petitions? Have you seen any change happening, or just more petitions popping up for everything from saving Twinkies to deporting an idiot Brit talking head?

Why point out facts? ;)

The WH did say they would do nothing or not consider the Morgan petition ... freedom of speech I guess .. love some opinions, hate others.

PPM should think of a new petition to post ... maybe that the WH announce that the US prefers dogs to cats...something important

range rat

Sir, With all do respect.If you send a copy of the petition to your state Reps,with up dates, as the Numbers Increase ( Like i've been doing ) alone with new postings. They'll get the hint on which side of their bread is Butter...

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
My petition would be to end the WH petitions.

Think I could get enough signatures? ;)

Remember the line from The Patriot: "Why should I trade one tyrant three thousand miles away for three thousand tyrants one mile away?"

With a little twist, it suggests a wonderful idea.

Instead of sixty thousand signatures on one petition, why not sixty thousand petitions with one signature. I don't believe for one second this petition business is anything more than a public relations image gimmick by the Chief Thief. So, why not ridicule it with overload? You can't abuse a subterfuge.

That or lets try RangeRat for starting at least three threads on this subject.

Last edited:

PistolPackingMomma

Sir, With all do respect.If you send a copy of the petition to your state Reps,with up dates, as the Numbers Increase ( Like i've been doing ) alone with new postings. They'll get the hint on which side of their bread is Butter...

It's Ma'am, actually, but you can call me Sir. I'll think of Sidney Poitier when you do. ;)

I am not trying to stomp on your thread, your intent or your idea, Range Rat. In fact, I am happy to see that you care enough about the issues to DO something. However, if your goal is to bring about change, I sincerely want to know how you come to the conclusion that any politician truly cares what the people want.

I'll tell you what I've observed; the politicians do NOT care what we the people want; otherwise it would never have gotten to this point. The politicians KNOW that all they have to do is sit back and wait 60-90 days, and the people will eventually lose their fervor and go back to the daily doldrums of their little lives. If politicians could be considered humanitarians, then why is it people like Mother Theresa or Ghandi never ran for office?

A better course of action, rather than pleading our desires to our supposed "employees" at the White House, would be to educate those around you who are not aware of the issues. There is more power in numbers than there is in polite submission. Share facts with your friends and family, and get them to share facts with their friends and family. Help people take charge of their own education and awareness, and you will see a dramatic change take place.

THAT, my friend, is a truly effective way to show "them" their bread is not buttered at all.

Snake161

I agree. Petitions do absolutely nothing. In fact, they actually grouped a couple together the other day even though the majority were AGAINST more gun control and said that there were over four hundred thousand signatures in gun control petitions, negating to mention that the majority were pro gun petitions....so yes, the twisted little game continues with the corrupt Obama and his politics. I really, really think we should have term limits for the house and senate.I just wonder how much more the country can take before it snaps...

Lurchiron

I agree. Petitions do absolutely nothing. In fact, they actually grouped a couple together the other day even though the majority were AGAINST more gun control and said that there were over four hundred thousand signatures in gun control petitions, negating to mention that the majority were pro gun petitions....so yes, the twisted little game continues with the corrupt Obama and his politics. I really, really think we should have term limits for the house and senate.I just wonder how much more the country can take before it snaps...

When all is said and done; rainy nights & baseball bats make great equalizers against corrupt individuals...sharpen the tines on your pitchfork & dress the blade on your scythe; there is yet another monster terrorizing the village, Minutemen to the ready!!!

Snake161

When all is said and done; rainy nights & baseball bats make great equalizers against corrupt individuals...sharpen the tines on your pitchfork & dress the blade on your scythe; there is yet another monster terrorizing the village, Minutemen to the ready!!!

Agreed.

EMNofSeattle

White house petitions for everything and everyone.

Isn't the White House supposed to address the secession petitions by now? Haven't heard anything about that. Could it be they just pull these things out for a laugh?...

I signed the California and New York secession petitions, but it was a mistake, a mistook them for petitions to kick California and New York OUT of the union. So please FBI don't profile me for the signature....

range rat

It's Ma'am, actually, but you can call me Sir. I'll think of Sidney Poitier when you do. ;)

I am not trying to stomp on your thread, your intent or your idea, Range Rat. In fact, I am happy to see that you care enough about the issues to DO something. However, if your goal is to bring about change, I sincerely want to know how you come to the conclusion that any politician truly cares what the people want.

I'll tell you what I've observed; the politicians do NOT care what we the people want; otherwise it would never have gotten to this point. The politicians KNOW that all they have to do is sit back and wait 60-90 days, and the people will eventually lose their fervor and go back to the daily doldrums of their little lives. If politicians could be considered humanitarians, then why is it people like Mother Theresa or Ghandi never ran for office?

A better course of action, rather than pleading our desires to our supposed "employees" at the White House, would be to educate those around you who are not aware of the issues. There is more power in numbers than there is in polite submission. Share facts with your friends and family, and get them to share facts with their friends and family. Help people take charge of their own education and awareness, and you will see a dramatic change take place.

Try Senator Dianne Feinstein in a Federal Court For Treason To The Constitution
11,166 Signatures needed by January 26, 2013 to reach goal of 25,000

Impeach Sen. Diane Feinstein for violating her oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, re: AWB

10,238 Signatures needed by January 26, 2013 to reach goal of 25,000

Getting Good numbers so far, An yes your right on some parts, You see i didn't starte this one (I Wish ) some one my vet brothers pass it on to me knowing i'm still unemployed with time on my hands to help out. Soooo what the hey their's alot of web sites that were responding to the Bull the news people were puting out so, well, take the Words( Assault Rifles) an how the press was haveing a field day with it. Soo I started Posting this any where an very where, an even a copy went to the Big House..

First off lets clear the Air About the Term " Assault rifles " You keep hearing on the news, They use these words to SCARE the " you know what out of you" An assault rifle is a select-fire (either fully automatic or burst capable) rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. It is not to be confused with assault weapons.[1] Assault rifles are the standard service rifles in most modern armies. Assault rifles are categorized in between light machine guns, which are intended more for sustained automatic fire in a light support role, and submachine guns, which fire a pistol cartridge rather than a rifle cartridge

Examples of assault rifles include the StG 44, AK-47,[2] M16 rifle, QBZ-95, INSAS, Heckler & Koch G36, and Enfield SA80.
AN AR- 15 is not a Assault Rifle... OH, One more thing The term assault rifle is a translation of the German word Sturmgewehr (literally "storm rifle", as in "to storm a position"). The name was coined by Adolf Hitler.

Remember all that talk about the money to pay for training the teacher CC cources an leos..

Ok, I ave to Ask. How many of you actually watch the man speak, or go too you tube an pull it up if you were at work at that time.. Before trying to do Lip Service on this Subject. As for the Money, Why the hell are we sending it to the middle east Countries like Pakistan, Egypt an those other places that would just as sone as cut or throats then look at us.. Well theirs the Money , so instead of #$%$ an moaning about it here, among our self, why not just get off your #$%$ an call or write, your congress man, or senator or send an E-mail to the White House. I've done it, and i'll keep Bugging the hell out of them till they get it RIGHT !!! I'm 62 an tired of hearing their #$%$, part of that money is MINE though taxs, an i think i have a right too say how it's spent, an so do you for that Matter.. If this ticks any of you off, oh well, it is what it is either get over it, or get off your but an do somethig about it!!

PistolPackingMomma

I think you miss my point.

Plenty of us are ticked off about the situation, not what you are trying to accomplish. Plenty of us are taking action; we're simply employing tactics more effective than recruiting an army of button clickers.

These petitions are based on the premise that politicians are going to do what you desire simply because a mob rule asks them to. You realize that is a form of democracy, right?

range rat

I think you miss my point.

Plenty of us are ticked off about the situation, not what you are trying to accomplish. Plenty of us are taking action; we're simply employing tactics more effective than recruiting an army of button clickers.

These petitions are based on the premise that politicians are going to do what you desire simply because a mob rule asks them to. You realize that is a form of democracy, right?

Ok, you stated you sincerely want to know how I come to the conclusion that any politician truly cares what the people wan?
Not all of them, that is true, put it only takes one in my life time.. Please read..

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/16/national/16proxmire.html?pagewanted=all

As for button clickers,In this Age of Internet, I-pads, I-phones,an God only knows whats coming out this Year, are we not Communicating over the Internet using a lap top,a Desk top, or now Cell Phones. Sooo if your responding to this post, like you did my last post, well that Clicking sound your hearing,is cause by you pushing those little old buttons down, Right. So that would make you, as well as all of us Button Clickers. Because that is now how we Communicate!. Look,You send State Rep,an e-mail letter, you bitch to your Governor, you send an e-mail letter, you don't like what the news paper printed an you send an e-mail letter..
So if i had a army of button clickers the size of Chinas, I'll take it..
Look, it's just different strokes for different folks, so as long as I'm getting the results i'm trying for, i'm a happy camper..

PistolPackingMomma

My point about button clickers is they are quite easy to ignore if one wants to; which is what most politicians do. Have you seen ANY action taken on ANY of the petitions submitted since the White House began this little program? Any at all?

By all means, if you are convinced THIS is the best and most effective course of action, carry on.

apjonas

Tilting at Windmills

For people who like to quote the Constitution (at least one or two parts), supporting this effort is particularly laughable. Once you stop foaming at the mouth, see Article III, Section 3.

Lurchiron

For people who like to quote the Constitution (at least one or two parts), supporting this effort is particularly laughable. Once you stop foaming at the mouth, see Article III, Section 3.

I guess that all depends on if you consider the U.N. to be friend or foe; cuz I know that it would "aid & comfort" them greatly if the proposed bans were to go in effect, wouldn't it???:mad: