• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Posted for opinions..

Jack House

mpguy

This has been discussed to death.

It's because the government/media keeps telling us that our vote wont matter unless we vote for who they, the government, tell us to and the people buy it hook line and sinker and absolutely refuse to question or challenge it.

So why not as a whole start doing more about it? While we're at it, why can't the country push for more punishment, when it comes to the media reporting false info on a candidate running for office?

Would it be fair to say, the media should be told to cover all parties equally if they decide to participate? It's our future, we should have the right to know the info without bending over backwards.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Jack House

So why not as a whole start doing more about it?
I'm doing my part. I can't speak for you though, obviously.

As for the rest of your questions: Free speech yo~

Sometimes it sucks, but it is what it is and I wouldn't want anymore restrictions on speech than already does exist. I for one, do not get my information from the likes of Fox News, MSNBC and such.

rodbender

I told a friend that I was going to vote for Gary Johnson and of course he said I was throwing my vote away.

I replied that I was going to vote for the one that I agreed with the most. I also said that it is the people that vote Democrat or Republican that are throwing their vote away because as long as I can remember they both bitch about the debt and deficit and being the only 2 parties in power for the last 150 or so years they won't do anything about either one.