• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No Person Got Shot, Stabbed, Slashed, or Murdered in NYC Monday

Gil223

They must be celebrating because it's the first time since the imposition of the Sullivan Act/Law - 101 years ago - that there hasn't been a "person Shot, Stabbed, Slashed, or Murdered" in NYC. NYC is the home of the oldest, strictest gun control law in the nation, yet they are in the top 5 for homicides. As of July 2, 2012:
As the sun rose Sunday, New York City hit a remarkable milestone, recording just 193 murders in the first six months of the year.
That still averages out to slightly over one homicide reported per day. In the same time span Chicago, another city that's a friend to the criminal, had over 250 reported homicides. I think that the word "reported" is the key here. It seems that, around the country, there are bodies found daily that hadn't been "reported" as homicides or, in some cases, not even reported as "missing persons". Just because there is no report, doesn't mean there aren't some fresh bodies lying around in NYC... or maybe they moved them to a Jersey swamp. ;) Pax...

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Its just coincidence that police did not miss their target and hit innocent people on this day.

Too bad they didn't count the number of people detained "just because" or otherwise threatened or assaulted by the criminals in city hall or their enforcer minions.