• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Innocents Betrayed: excellent documentary on private gun ownership and democide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primus

Scrolled through the video list. Some good stuff on NWO and sovereign state/citizen stuff in there.

Just brainwashing for the other "side". You have liberals brainwashed on one side of the spectrum and this guy brainwashed on the other side.

But the should get together and make a baby. Maybe a normal person would come out.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

OC for ME

Scrolled through the video list. Some good stuff on NWO and sovereign state/citizen stuff in there.

Just brainwashing for the other "side". You have liberals brainwashed on one side of the spectrum and this guy brainwashed on the other side.

But the should get together and make a baby. Maybe a normal person would come out.

Just cuz the Bible has a "cats and dogs sleeping together" passage does not mean the surrounding circumstances of that event are good for the rest of us.

state hater

Banned
This thread is an excellent window into how deeply flawed humans can be. One would think that a pro-gun documentary (which people at this board should enjoy, or at least be supportive of) linking disarmament with democide (something that all decent people should oppose) would be a hit here, but instead, people take the opportunity to ridicule me.

I have the sneaking suspicion that if I said "NFA 1934 and GCA 1968 are utter B.S." several people here would act like raving gun control freaks just to oppose me.

state hater

Banned

There's no brainwashing in convincing people that they own themselves and should not be slaves. On the contrary, that is un-brainwashing. Of course, someone like you has a vested interest in thinking otherwise.

Primus

There's no brainwashing in convincing people that they own themselves and should not be slaves. On the contrary, that is un-brainwashing. Of course, someone like you has a vested interest in thinking otherwise.

I have no vested interest in what you think or don't think. Unless you decide to come up to MA and happen to pick my city to be an active shooter then you can be as dumb as you want on the internet. Good for you. And if your dumb enough to go that route somewhere else then I'm certain there will plenty of armed citizens (such as members of this board) or local leos to handle your problem for you.

Short of that, have at it. Enjoy making waves. Some kids like playing with others in the sand box and others just like throwing sand. I'm certain you were the little kid that would eat the sand other kids peed in.

:D :p

Rusty Young Man

Interesting coincidence?

state hater signed up on this board the same day as the last activity by g21sfpistol.

Look for any comments about being able to draw from concealment faster than OC, or that super-special, extra-tactical advantage of surprise on an assailant who's already surprised them:rolleyes:; as a fellow AZ member once said "Nothing worse than trying to surprise someone who's already done the same to you".

Last edited:

Bernymac

Interesting coincidence?

state hater signed up on this board the same day as the last activity by g21sfpistol.

Look for any comments about being able to draw from concealment faster than OC, or that super-special, extra-tactical advantage of surprise on an assailant who's already surprised them:rolleyes:; as a fellow AZ member once said "Nothing worse than trying to surprise someone who's already done the same to you".

I do not believe this is nothing more than mere coincidence. G21sfpistol waxes on only one subject...concealed carry. This new iteration is just nothing more than anger, hate, disgust, disappointment, frustration. It feels trapped in a world that will not conform to his ideals and lashes out at everything contrary to its beliefs. They both like name calling though and accusing everyone else is wrong and the only correct ideal/philosophy is the one it currently latched on. They both will not respond to pertinent questions, lest it be forced into the realm of critical thinking. It will bask in its glory of calling anyone as some sort a (insert any name here)-tard.:dude:

And like everything else...this too shall pass.

twoskinsonemanns

This new iteration is just nothing more than anger, hate, disgust, disappointment, frustration.

I wish more folks felt the "anger, hate, disgust, disappointment, frustration" at constant violations of freedom...
Way too many just bend over and try to think happy thoughts.

Primus

eye asked to be banned, insisted upon it...demanded it..oddly enough, he did post a thread or post after his ban took effect (beat me how)...

Thats what I saw too. He basically rescinded his membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.