• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2011 Brady scorecard is published.

awnuts

Californias the best according to Brady. And I guess with the rating that means theres no crime in California.The real thing that bothers me is there are people that buy into this Brady BS.Wonder when or how long its going to take the Brady bunch to realize they are washed up?This is one org thats had no effect on the majority of states.

Last edited:

Packer fan

Californias the best according to Brady. And I guess with the rating that means theres no crime in California.The real thing that bothers me is there are people that buy into this Brady BS.Wonder when or how long its going to take the Brady bunch to realize they are washed up?This is one org thats had no effect on the majority of states.

The problem is the never do figure out that they are washed up. They force the their agenda with tax payer's money. As some one told them he is working for gun control under the radar.

I do want to say since this is on the Wisconsin threads: Congratulations in scoring a 3 you beat the State of Arkansas which scored a 4. Now, to work on receiving that coveted 0.

paul@paul-fisher.com

The problem is the never do figure out that they are washed up. They force the their agenda with tax payer's money. As some one told them he is working for gun control under the radar.

I do want to say since this is on the Wisconsin threads: Congratulations in scoring a 3 you beat the State of Arkansas which scored a 4. Now, to work on receiving that coveted 0.
Lets work for it, a zero that is. How do we do that?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

bigdaddy1

Don't get lulled into a false sense of security people, gun rights are a hot topic today but tomorrow that could change. Groups like WAVE, the Brady Bunch and The Joyce Foundation could easily retake the media's attention if the right circumstances occur. They call us gun nuts, but they are the true zealots. Anti-zealots are not going to fade away, so we have to be vigil and make sure they don't have an unabated ear to the public with out the real facts about guns and violence.

Other than that its nice to hear that California has totally solved all crime and is now the utopia BB was looking for. Perhaps they will move out of Washington and head west!!!!:monkey

paul@paul-fisher.com

Actually, reading the scale and available points, we need to strive towards -4 points, the lowest we can get. The Brady Bunch gives negative points for Gag Rule on Doctors (-2 Points) and No permit required for CCW (-2 Points).

So.... here is what we need:

1. Constitutional Carry (-2)
2. Colleges are not forced to allow firearms on campus (+1)
3. Record keeping and retention (+2)
4. Gag Rule on Doctors (-2)

If we accomplish all that, we get -4!!! Awesome!!!

protias

Lets work for it, a zero that is. How do we do that?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Constitutional Carry
Full preemption
No GFZ
No 48 hour waiting period for handguns
Stand Your Ground
Gun buster signs are illegal
Manufacture and sale of full autos

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran

awnuts

What's the gag rule on doctors?

I dont have that issue here.My doctor also carrys and at work in a med center.He always asks what ya carrying today? And shows off his latest kimber. We talk my health issues and guns and trucks and its a pleasent visit.Been trying to get him to go shooting but I think its the patient/doctor thing stopping him.This is a result of a gun friendly state.Plus I know a few other doctors that CC.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP Groups like WAVE, the Brady Bunch and The Joyce Foundation could easily retake the media's attention if the right circumstances occur.

"...for fanaticism and ignorance are forever busy. And need feeding." Spencer Tracy, Inherit the Wind.

Last edited:

jpm84092

On Wisconsin

On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin - go for zero points and catch up with Utah, Alaska, and Arizona.

But, I have a complaint to air:

If the Brady bunch awards +1 points to states that do not allow carry on college campuses, then UT should get -2 points for allowing carry, open or concealed, on any publicly funded school grounds including into the classrooms when school is in session. (With a Concealed Firearm Permit; no permit = no carry within 1000 feet.) This applies to pre-K through 12 and all publicly funded institutes of higher learning. (No carry off the public thoroughfares at BYU or in any building being operated as a "Mormon Seminary or House of Worship". The prohibition is legal because these buildings are owned and operated by the LDS Church and thus are private property. In addition, UT Law allows any "house of worship" to prohibit carry inside the "house of worship")

UT should get awarded another -1 point for having a "Castle Doctrine" law that extends to your vehicle. (Carry open or concealed in your vehicle without a permit.)

So - ON WISCONSIN & catch up.