• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Possible attack on open carry

wylde007

Simple Solution

For all of the problems which emanate from the registry of federal bureaus: eliminate the federal government.

Secession is the answer.

It may start a war - but to get rid of all of these disgusting agencies which pass off bureau "policy" as law and act outside of the restraints of republican government - it would be well worth it.

Every day is another reason. How many do you need?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
For all of the problems which emanate from the registry of federal bureaus: eliminate the federal government.

Secession is the answer.

It may start a war - but to get rid of all of these disgusting agencies which pass off bureau "policy" as law and act outside of the restraints of republican government - it would be well worth it.

Every day is another reason. How many do you need?

You're on a list, You're on a list, you're on a list!:lol::lol::lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Skidmark remarked on Saturday that I should only be shocked if I were not on a list.
I replied "I'm not on Sailor Kurt's Christmas card list".:banana:
Dear Peter Nap,
Ho! Ho! Ho! You've been a little naughty so far this year haven't you! Of course, the elves are sure you really haven't been *that* bad! (*wink*)

The elves are hoping you'll work really hard at being good before Christmas so you'll be on Santa's Nice List by then. Try hard Peter Nap! The breakfast club is cheering for you!
elf.gif

Merry Christmas!
Sig-SantaClaus.gif

P.S. You aren't really going to leave me doggy treats for a snack are you?

Important Notice: A certified copy of this "Naughty or Nice" ranking has been placed in a special high-security vault in the offices of Santa's accounting firm of "Elf, Elf & Galoshes" and cannot be removed until Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!
:lol:

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

Are Reindeer still in season?:dude:

Grinch%5B1%5D.jpg

Let's see, what list does that go on.

Special Alert:

Peter Nap
.Threatened to shoot down an animal powered aircraft using Blammy Shells.
.Pointed his middle finger at authorized security persons on the Jamestown Ferry.
.Casts bullets from wheel weights taken from Surplus Vehicles at nuclear power plants.
.Claims the knives he makes can split atoms causing a death beam to be emitted.

Called Janet Napolantano a "Fat Censored"

Last edited:

sidestreet

Well..., it's only 4 more days to Christmas...,

Is it too late to be good?

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

All American Nightmare

Are Reindeer still in season?:dude:

Grinch%5B1%5D.jpg

Let's see, what list does that go on.

Special Alert:

Peter Nap
.Threatened to shoot down an animal powered aircraft using Blammy Shells.
.Pointed his middle finger at authorized security persons on the Jamestown Ferry.
.Casts bullets from wheel weights taken from Surplus Vehicles at nuclear power plants.
.Claims the knives he makes can split atoms causing a death beam to be emitted.

Called Janet Napolantano a "Fat Censored"
There is no hope for you getting on the nice list this year :D

Repeater

Monitoring America

You're on a list, You're on a list, you're on a list!:lol::lol::lol:

Is that supposed to be funny? Have you all read this:

Top Secret America - Monitoring America

Read on page 3 about police cruisers in Memphis.

Then go read about The FBI's 'suspicious' files:

At the same time that the FBI is expanding its West Virginia database, it is building a vast repository controlled by people who work in a top-secret vault on the fourth floor of the J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building in Washington. This one stores the profiles of tens of thousands of Americans and legal residents who are not accused of any crime. What they have done is appear to be acting suspiciously to a town sheriff, a traffic cop or even a neighbor.

Not funny.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Is that supposed to be funny? Have you all read this:

Top Secret America - Monitoring America

Read on page 3 about police cruisers in Memphis.

Then go read about The FBI's 'suspicious' files:

Not funny.

I've read it all Repeater. It was 5 or 6 pages in one article in the Post. Several other sources carried similar articles.
The Police cruisers are nothing compared to the Garbage Men doing their warrant less searches and Walmart reporting suspicious behavior or your medical records in a big government database.

No it isn't funny but if we can't shake it off we're done for. It's here, it's happening, we let it happen, now we have to change it or just beat the system.

While I don't get into the patriotic speechmaking on the net for obvious reasons, I happen to agree with about 90% of what Wylde says.

I'm not about to give up and cry about it though. So even though it isn't funny, it's still fair game to make fun of.

We are all on a list.

palerider116

I have a friend who is a "copper" in Wales. He has always pointed out the difference between the US and the UK and their approaches to policing. In the UK, the police departments are referred to as the "police service" and here its referred to as "the police force". While I disagree with him that real police don't need to carry a gun, I give him credit in recognizing that some police departments have gotten away from "service".

Its important to remember that just a small percentage of the population cause the majority of all problems and crimes. As long as there exists an adversarial attitude, relations between the police and the population that it serves will always be strained or completely nonexistent. That's why I encourage people to get involved with their PD's.

Stepping off the PR box now...

CenTex

Sit in a chair long enough and they will get around to making it against the law.

Repeater

Federal Protective Service

I have a friend who is a "copper" in Wales.

In the UK, the police departments are referred to as the "police service" and here its referred to as "the police force". While I disagree with him that real police don't need to carry a gun, I give him credit in recognizing that some police departments have gotten away from "service".

Service, huh? Well, read this:

"Just Keeping You Safe": The Cheka Checks In

"What are you doing here?" Paul asked the armed stranger who had materialized outside his workplace.

"Just keeping you safe," replied the interloper, who had invaded the property without invitation or explanation.

The visitor was clad in what Paul described as a SWAT-style dark blue jumpsuit, mirrored sunglasses, and a baseball cap. He had arrived in a white SUV equipped with running lights and displaying police markings advertising that it belonged to the Department of Homeland Security.

Paul (who asked that his last name not be used) was the only employee who saw something amiss as the Homeland Security officer busied himself peering into windows and doorways, taking pictures, and making notes on a clipboard.

Through sheer tenacity Paul managed to obtain a business card identifying the visitor as Mark Cerchione. His title is -- take a deep breath -- Inspector for Region 10 of the East Command for the Department of Homeland Security's National Protection and Programs Directorate, Federal Protective Service.

Think of it for a second: What kind of government refers to its subdivisions as "Directorates"? That designation is as alien to the American political vocabulary as -- well, the expression "Homeland Security" itself. The term "Directorate" makes a much better fit for the components of the Soviet secret police, whether known as the Cheka, KGB, or FSB.

The subdivision of the American Cheka that employs Mr. Cerchione is the DHS's equivalent of the KGB's Ninth Chief Directorate, which supplied bodyguards for the CPSU's ruling elite and maintained security at significant government installations. In fact, the current version of that Directorate under the FSB (the re-named KGB) has exactly the same title as its American counterpart: Federalnaya Sluzhba Okhrany, which in English is generally rendered "Federal Protective Service."

Well, don't you feel safer now?