• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Discrimination question

09jisaac

A better example would have been that since you are a private business you could hang this sign to your hearts content...

View attachment 8070

Oh wait... Nevermind...

Damn right I think you should be allowed to. Or "No whites/caucasian" "No hispanics/mexican" "No straights" "No gays" "No men" "No women". It is your business. I have been discriminated against for carrying a gun and didn't see anything wrong with a private business doing this. I have been skipped over in lines for them to wait on an attractive female, that is discrimination too. I don't guess I would feel this to be wrong if I was discriminated against for any other reason either. The thing of it is that those that were discriminated against then, now have enough economic power to fight their own battles. They don't need the government to step in and take our and THEIR rights to do it.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Yes. Some of us are trying to put the genie back in the bottle. That's really the whole point of this site. Through legislative action and bad SCOTUS decisions, our 2A rights have been whittled significantly. Putting the genie back in the bottle is our only recourse... lest we decide to shoot the genie.

In the convoluted "mind" of a liberal, any attempt too reverse any of their advancements according to their programming means you want to reinstitute slavery and ethnically cleanse the world. These people do not value freedom or individuals who sustain themselves. They're collectivists at heart.

It's funny how we have a few more of these idiots on this site so much more often now that election time draws nigh...

I actually miss "the donk", he had a sense of humor and wasn't just a leftist a$$hole who finally bought a gun.

Stanley

Damn right I think you should be allowed to. Or "No whites/caucasian" "No hispanics/mexican" "No straights" "No gays" "No men" "No women". It is your business. I have been discriminated against for carrying a gun and didn't see anything wrong with a private business doing this. I have been skipped over in lines for them to wait on an attractive female, that is discrimination too. I don't guess I would feel this to be wrong if I was discriminated against for any other reason either. The thing of it is that those that were discriminated against then, now have enough economic power to fight their own battles. They don't need the government to step in and take our and THEIR rights to do it.

Well, I do agree if you are going to protect one you have to protect all or not protect anything.

However, you are wrong about not needing protection.

If I shop in DC clearly I will get service. I used to live in Elwood, IN. Minority is an understatement there. If everyone refused me service I would have no power, I would then have to move. Then we would be back to <insert class here> free zones. That is a fail.

Stanley

In the convoluted "mind" of a liberal, any attempt too reverse any of their advancements according to their programming means you want to reinstitute slavery and ethnically cleanse the world. These people do not value freedom or individuals who sustain themselves. They're collectivists at heart.

It's funny how we have a few more of these idiots on this site so much more often now that election time draws nigh...

I actually miss "the donk", he had a sense of humor and wasn't just a leftist a$$hole who finally bought a gun.

Do you ever contribute anything worthwhile other than vitriol and nonsense???

You call people ******** and twits and then just spew bull%^$%... Clearly, your entire contribution to this site is just that. Bull$%*^.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

I used to be "discriminated" against because I had long hair and a Metallica T-Shirt on for job interviews. I always thought "^%#! 'em, I'm too good for that job anyway. I NEVER considered getting a lawyer and demanding employment.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Do you ever contribute anything worthwhile other than vitriol and nonsense???

You call people ******** and twits and then just spew bull%^$%... Clearly, your entire contribution to this site is just that. Bull$%*^.

Then you're free too ignore me dip$#!t. What do you "contribute" beside asinine democrap agitprop?

Stanley

I used to be "discriminated" against because I had long hair and a Metallica T-Shirt on for job interviews. I always thought "^%#! 'em, I'm too good for that job anyway. I NEVER considered getting a lawyer and demanding employment.

That's because you can change your shirt and cut your hair... ;)

Stanley

Then you're free too ignore me dip$#!t. What do you "contribute" beside asinine democrap agitprop?

Quite a few posts that you can't answer so you jump to your nonsense. You whine a lot. Not very becoming.

Hopefully that isn't the rights entire tactic or you guys are in trouble.

Try again.

Stanley

And you can pull up your pants and speak legitamite english.

Oh wait... That's racist right?

It would be if it wasn't funny. Having been a cryptolinguist in the Army and knowing for a fact I speak more languages than 90% of the people here and having been accused of being the whitest black guy in the world clearly shows you are just an idiot.

Once again you fall to bombastic, vitriolic nonsense due to not having anything else to say.

I pity you...

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Quite a few posts that you can't answer so you jump to your nonsense. You whine a lot. Not very becoming.

Hopefully that isn't the rights entire tactic or you guys are in trouble.

Try again.

Quite a few posts I DON"T ANSWER because they're asinine and I don't have too. You seem to go out of your way to find mine. I don't intentionally live rent free in your head. It's just that there's sooo much empty space.

Stanley

Speaking of ignoring posts, can we get back to the "genie/bottle" thing you mentioned.

Do you understand what it is that we're trying to do here at OCDO?

Yes and I get it in theory but in the real world... With 2A I'm completely on board. The other stuff, not so much.

I get the whole small, limited government thing. But who limits the people? Society isn't a free for all.

I don't trust "the people" anymore than the government. Both have a reprehensible record.

I think it's obvious he's trying to thwart us.
[/COLOR]

Back from Stormfont so soon?

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Yes and I get it in theory but in the real world... With 2A I'm completely on board. The other stuff, not so much.

I get the whole small, limited government thing. But who limits the people? Society isn't a free for all.

I don't trust "the people" anymore than the government. Both have a reprehensible record.

Back from Stormfont so soon?

Is Mr FaraKLAN aware of you embarrassing him here? We all know what happened to Malcom.

Stanley

Is Mr FaraKLAN aware of you embarrassing him here? We all know what happened to Malcom.

You forget the NOI hates anyone with white in them. ;)

I'd get in your Klan as fast as I'd get in their NOI. Oops... Did someone forget to tell you the "one drop" rule was no longer in effect?

Seriously... How long will you be at this? I'm getting bored.

---

Last edited:

09jisaac

Who limits the people? The government is doing a good job of limiting the LAC but not so much the criminals. If there is a victim then it is the government's job to limit the people, without a victim it is the peoples job to limit the people. We have the means to do it (everyone, even the minorities) all we need is the motivation. If someone discriminates against you for any reason get a group of like people to persuade them to change their ways. You may not trust the people but most are good. I don't trust the government because it is EVIL (necessary evil, like a guard bear). The government has soo much power that it only takes one person in it to take everything you have away, people usually lack this ability.

Stanley

The government has soo much power that it only takes one person in it to take everything you have away, people usually lack this ability.

I see what you are saying. Better the people with the power and a small chance something bad could happen than the government with the power and a greater? chance something bad could happen?