• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Potential Key witness to Zimmerman shooting-

j4l

A rather different take on things, that sort of flies in the face of most of the media myths.

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Not that it will sway anyone involved in this nonsense:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-10g-capture-trayvon-killer-article-1.1050370

MagiK_SacK

A rather different take on things, that sort of flies in the face of most of the media myths.

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Not that it will sway anyone involved in this nonsense:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-10g-capture-trayvon-killer-article-1.1050370

Well it's good to see a media outlet finally painting a potentially more accurate story. Rather than one filled with racism, and deciding Mr. Z's fate that is for a jury to decide.

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
There are usually three sides to every story: yours, theirs, and the truth. Here, there are four: the now deceased Mr. Martin, Zimmerman (bruised and battered from some kind of scuffle), the truth, and the media's truth.

We need to be mindful of that last bit, since it is the MSM's agenda to take us back to the days when there was no SYG: back to the days of having a DUTY to flee, run, hide, and do whatever you could against those threatening your life. The media has already decided this matter -- not solely because of the race question, but because of an insidious anti-gun agenda that would send us back to the days of turning your back (and run as fast as you can) on a gun, a set of brass knuckles, a baseball bat, or a very strong person with the apparent present ability to KILL you.

Let's keep our eye on the ball.

Rich7553

Well it's good to see a media outlet finally painting a potentially more accurate story. Rather than one filled with racism, and deciding Mr. Z's fate that is for a jury to decide.

It's quite interesting that myfoxtampa says there's a new witness they hadn't heard from before, because their sister station they mention, myfoxorlando originally aired the interview with the witness a full month ago, on 2/27, the day after the shooting.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...n-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation