• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry at Morgantown fourth of July celebration

feeldasteel

Open carried the ole .40 at Hazel Ruby McQuain park for the fireworks tonight...cops everywhere....not a word from any of them. Political figures making speeches and all! I love West Virginia!

feeldasteel

Thanks for the report!

I have been working all evening, so I didnt have a chance to OC on this day of celebration.

yeah I was kinda wondering if Id get any bad reactions with the amount of people there and the amount of police officers...not to mention the fact that about every city politician was there giving a speech. Very good day! maybe next time.

feeldasteel

I open carried at the Independence Day Parade, and I was in it. I carried a Gadsden Flag and my CZ-82. My wife carried the campaign banner. I didn't see anyone else carrying, but I'm glad to here you did!

In Liberty,
--- Kevin Patrick
www.kevinpatrick.info
www.appalachianindependent.info

I wasnt at the Parade, but was at the fireworks thing at the park from about 7:00 til the fireworks ended, stood right where you walk down the ramp to the new boat docks by the westover bridge.