• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

jjo interview

rotty

My apologies - It seems to be a problem with my host. I will see what I can do about getting this posted another way. Again, my apologies :[

Last edited:
X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

Are you right clicking and selecting " save link as " ? I just had 4 different people test it and it seems to be working.

yes I am but just keep getting the same message. if it's working for others it must have something to do with my settings...I am looking into it

JJO Biatch

Nik was fantastic! It was nice to have someone there to argue WITH me instead of against :p

Thank u all for your help in putting it all together, keep fighting the good fight and "Smash the Control Machine"

protias

Nik was fantastic! It was nice to have someone there to argue WITH me instead of against :p

Thank u all for your help in putting it all together, keep fighting the good fight and "Smash the Control Machine"
See you at the Baraboo picnic tomorrow?

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
That interview was great!

Nik, you did an awesome job! Better yet, including you, it was 3 against 1. And I love that you ended it with "Carry On"! They all got a kick out of that as well.

Thanks for putting your time into this man.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I'd love to go to the picnic, but I'm taking my son to his first Badgers football game. Thanx for the invite tho :)

Thanks for arguing on the side of rights. Remember to tell everyone this isn't all about the right to keep and bear arms. This is about our 4th amendment, 1st amendment, and even 5th amendment rights. Stuff that the ACLU would jump on in a heartbeat if there wasn't an "evil" firearm involved.

Keep an eye on the forum for picnics and get togethers. There's something going on just about every month and you'll be welcomed carrying or not.

TyGuy

Nice job. As a side note, I was upset by everyone calling that lady biatch. I didn't realize that is what she is called on the radio station. LOL