• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anything going on this Saturday or Sunday?

Yooper

I'm looking forward to the sun making it's first appearance in quite some time. It clouded up on Friday (the 17th) and I haven't seen the sun since. It's rained every day since then too. The sun is supposed to make a fashionably late appearance this Saturday (25th) and I'm looking forward to the meeting. Hoping that the sun brings one of it's friends along, namely Warm Temperatures, it sucks having to wear a jacket this late into June!!!!!

T Mack

I'm looking forward to the sun making it's first appearance in quite some time. It clouded up on Friday (the 17th) and I haven't seen the sun since. It's rained every day since then too. The sun is supposed to make a fashionably late appearance this Saturday (25th) and I'm looking forward to the meeting. Hoping that the sun brings one of it's friends along, namely Warm Temperatures, it sucks having to wear a jacket this late into June!!!!!

What meeting?