• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I swear I am not drunk and am not making this up

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Guy has a new sight for those of us/you who point-shoot but are looking for more precision.

As opposed to the new trend of putting red-dot thing-gummies on Glocks this can be done on anything generally larger than a North Americam Arms mini-22, and at something approaching 1/1000th of the cost.

I swear on a stack of pancakes that I am not drunk and I am not making this up.

http://www.pointshooting.com/1ahalo.htm

The tube is the core of a Velcro hair roller and has a length of about 2.5 in., and a diameter of about .75 in. (6.5 cm x 2 cm), and a wall thickness of about 1/16th inch (2 mm)

stay safe.

zack991

All I could think of was "you've got curlers on your Glock, shame on you."

Well they are Tupperware guns and adding the curlers to the mix make it that much funnier. Truly a housewife/man gun lol. For all those Glock fans that can not take a joke, get some thicker skin.

LibertyDeath

Well they are Tupperware guns and adding the curlers to the mix make it that much funnier. Truly a housewife/man gun lol. For all those Glock fans that can not take a joke, get some thicker skin.

Tupperware gun!!! How dare you call them that, they are at most half Tupperware. God, why do you gotta be so mean.

Besides its a Rubbermaid gun.

Seriously though, WTF is up with that Glock.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I wonder of they make those for my 1911s? J/K Haha...never in a million years would I violate a gun like that, not even a Glock. I wonder how many people out there have actually tried this

25-06shooter

Not only do we need a Halo Sight, but also a P and S Aiming Aid!

...a P&S aiming aid is shown attached to the gun. It helps keep the index finger alongside the gun and away from the slide when the gun is jumping in your hand with rapid firing.

Maybe I have been doing it wrong? My guns don't jump around in my hands. ;)

And a fine job of gunsmithing work on the aiming aid in that last picture! Almost looks factory! :shocker: