• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I Spanked The Left Today!

PistolPackingMomma

another rocket scientist. proceedings on minors are confidential, i shared what i could, didnt ask for anything. you want the thread closed? feel free to contact a moderator about it. i dont hiss, but my cats do. loaded story?- thank you for your critique 'expert'. your just going to hang here to make challenge, and feed your ego. so be it, i decline to further engage individuals that show living proof that the indians had sex with the bufallo, where ever they may be. You can have your private social lounge back, i'd rather not join.

I'm supposed to deduce from a lack of information that your child is a minor? Pardon my lapse in rocket science knowledge. :rolleyes:

As for ego, I asked a serious question (multiple times!) and you proceeded to hurl slurs and insults because you didn't get the reaction you were clearly craving. I think it's clear who really has the ego issue here...

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

Not sure what's going on here, but anyway... Have you ever tried to make up your own word? Or try making up a sentence that you are almost certain, nobody in the history of mankind has ever uttered. Feel free to share. I will be halonocityc to read them!

I love you now. Can you describe what your word means, if its plural or singular, if its a verb or noun or whatever and in what ways it's best used in a sentence? I'd like to incorporate it into my chaser blog~<3

hjmoosejaw

I love you now. Can you describe what your word means, if its plural or singular, if its a verb or noun or whatever and in what ways it's best used in a sentence? I'd like to incorporate it into my chaser blog~<3

Halonocityc: origin; Scatolegeon 1) to anticipate, look forward to, waiting with baited breath.
2)extremely excited, dangerously aroused ex: I was so halonocityc, my legs were like rubber and I almost saw God.

Jack House

Chaser blog? Sounds like something you'd find at a bar. Can I get me some of that? This cheap vodka is good for one thing and one thing only; making me sick. Maybe if I had a chaser blog to go with it, I would fair better.

DrakeZ07

Halonocityc: origin; Scatolegeon 1) to anticipate, look forward to, waiting with baited breath.
2)extremely excited, dangerously aroused ex: I was so halonocityc, my legs were like rubber and I almost saw God.

You sir, and your word, are made of win and god. Therefore you win three internets, a free huggle, and a basket of muffins.

Chaser blog? Sounds like something you'd find at a bar. Can I get me some of that? This cheap vodka is good for one thing and one thing only; making me sick. Maybe if I had a chaser blog to go with it, I would fair better.

I had to re-read what I said, and then what you said, to understand, xD I should have put it in my previous post... Not a alcoholic chaser blog, though I don't understand how that'd work, lol... A storm chaser blog, xD.