• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Watching Grimm on NBC tonight

MKEgal

With a couple of pointed allusions.

First, the people in the congregation of the church they were dealing with were all sheeple. Literally.

Second, the pastor was a wolf, also literally, in 3 ways. He was one of the shapeshifters, he was after women (dating one, another was pregnant by him), and he killed someone to get the money that person had stolen from the church.

carsontech

Activist Member
I think that's an older episode. When I first watched if, I literally LOLed about the sheeple thing. I've only seen the show a few times because that's the show a few people at work throw on the TV. I haven't got into it yet. If I remember correctly, the main character is a cop of some sort.

My wife and I don't watch too much TV, but we do watch "Supernatural". We rank it right up there with Firefly, for being one of our favorite TV series within the last 15 years.

EMNofSeattle

I love that show....

Yes the main character is Det Nick Burkhart, Portland Police Bureau.

It annoys me whenever they say "Portland PD" or "police department", portland Oregon, city offices are not called "departments" they're called "bureaus" Bureau of Police, Bureau of Fire, Bureau of Planning, etc....

but other then the occasional factual slip it's a great show. I actually didn't like that episode, it's almost like.... well can these shows ever show a positive depiction of a functioning church with a godly pastor for once?