• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ISLAMIC leaders have declared war on the State Government. Down Under.

since9

Campaign Veteran
One would get the opinion that only Muslims live in the cities of Auburn, Lakemba, Liverpool, Bankstown and Canterbury. This is not so but it doesnt stop Muslims from being dissatisfied with their lot in the country they have adopted.

They have in the past tried to ban Christmas hyms being played in the shopping centers, Christmas decorations banned in the avenues and shoping centers because they were offended by this. They reserve the right for their women to wander our streets wearing Burquas despite it being illegal for a non-Muslim to have ones face covered in banks, building societies, and other government buildings. Noiw they are demanding our duely elected government leaders be kicked out of office because they do not satisfy Muslims living here.

Americans! Pay attention! If we do not take measures to prevent the Islamification of the world, Muslims will Islamify the world, then the Islamic world will unite and Islamify America!

In other words: Isolationism does not work.

It is my opinion that if Muslims desire to be led by a Muslim government they stay away from countries such as Australia who are happy to live under a Western Democratic Government.

Agreed.

Let's face it, folks, the Muslim faith itself teaches much the same Manifest Destiny ideals which drove U.S. expansion throughout North America in the 1800s, and for which Native Americans paid a terrible price, with 95% of them dying over a 150-year period, albeit mostly from disease.

The difference is that our Manifest Destiny doctrine was relatively fleeting, and was abandoned around 1850. The Muslim faith is notfleeting, and will not be abandoned by Islam, as it's embedded in their holy writ the Qur'an (I wish they'd stop changing it's spelling) just as assuredly as Jesus' statement, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" is found in John 14:6.

ISLAMIC leaders have declared war on the State Government...

Islam has declared Holy War against anyone, and any thing, including governments, any time either says or does anything to get in their way. They've done so for more than 1,000 years, and show absolutely no sign whatsoever of slowing down, much less stopping. If anything, with their numbers increasing faster than any other religion in the world, they're just getting their head of steam up, testing the waters for further expansion, control, and domination in accordance with the source of their faith (the book penned by their prophet, not God).

If you'd like to know more about the truths behind Islam that those of that faith don't want you to know, why not read about it from those who were among them.

Don't be deceived, folks. They've been calling for holy wars for a thousand years, and they weren't joking. They were dead serious.

They're still dead serious, and unless you've heard John Lennon's "Just GIVE Peace a chance!" blaring from atop their temples lately, they'll remain dead serious, indefinately.

As per the line from The Terminator: "They don't stop. They won't ever stop."

RogueWarrior

I'm an Aussie a I can tell you that the suburbs that you spoke about are about 80 percent Muslims and they do not give a flying rats bum about the Australian way they only care about themselves

Daylen

Sounds like a good reason to get out of the middle east and let them get back to killing each other.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I'm an Aussie a I can tell you that the suburbs that you spoke about are about 80 percent Muslims and they do not give a flying rats bum about the Australian way they only care about themselves

Oh, God. So it's well on it's way, and through a backdoor few of us ever thought possible - one of our closest allies.

Jack House

They have in the past tried to ban Christmas hyms being played in the shopping centers, Christmas decorations banned in the avenues and shoping centers because they were offended by this
Atheists have fought for the same thing, I guess they're terrorists trying to take over the country too, amirite? :rolleyes:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Can anyone guess which burqua wearing woman is Carnita ? ? ?

How are the Police supposed to tell ? ?

How is the judge supposed to tell? This is a perfect opportunity for the judge to demand her to show her face in order to verify her identification before the trial proceeds. For all the judge knows, she could be Phyllis Diller.

By your account, Haz, she removed it for her drivers' license photo, which is prima facia evidence of her willingness to cooperate with authorities. Why the sudden beligerance when she was pulled over?

Judge (should say): "Since you're unwilling to show your face in public, even when dealing with those who risk their lives in law enforcement, I am imputing your unwillingness to extend to your drivers' license photo. Since drivers' license is invalid without a photo, your driving privalages are hereby suspended indefinately. Should you desire them back, you will have to obtain a new photo, sans burka, and by doing so you will again have established your willingness to cooperate with law enforcement authorities, thereby undermining the grounds behind your lawsuit. On the other hand, if you choose to exercise your religious convictions to keep your face concealed, you'll not be eligible for a drivers' license, passport, or any other photo ID, and you will be deported because we cannot confirm who you are."

since9

Campaign Veteran
Judge sentenced her to six months behind bars.

Good!

Within minutes of the decision, Mr Hopper appealed against the conviction and Matthews was granted conditional bail while the case goes to the District Court.

(sigh) Hopefully, justice will prevail at the higher court. In the meantime, Habib's involvement makes this sound like a test case to entrench anonymity among all Muslim females. Heck, we can't even determine if it was actually Matthews who appeared in court or is the one in the picture.

Here's a similar issue: Nour Hadid Beats Niece to Death - Husband Enraged Over Open-Faced Mugshot

Ok, so their niece is dead, and all the husband can say is, "Orland Park police are 'really going to be in big trouble' for releasing the woman's booking photo to the news media after she was charged with first-degree murder."

nice priorities

OldCurlyWolf

Check this out people. A Muslim woman driving on provisional (P - plates), which have to be fully displayed, not hidden behind numberplates, is stopped. She was also asked to comply with a breath test as we all are when stopped by the Police Highway Patrol for traffic infringments.

Unconstitutional in the US to do a breathalyzer test without probable cause. Another reason to avoid Australia. Also, no such thing as Provisional Plates here. Though we do have 20-30 day temporary plates for a newly purchased auto.

:banghead: :cuss:

OldCurlyWolf

Hi OldCurlyWolf.

Definately a police state downunder, and the do-gooders love it. We have red P plates for the first year, then green P plates for another year, this is "supposed" to slow down new drivers. Fact is the younger and newly liscenced P-platers have the highest car accident and death rate in the country.

We do have random breath testing, ie, police can stop anyone anytime anywhere and do a alcohol and drug test, and search the vehicle without probable cause.

I suggest all freedom loving Aussies either take back their country or find somewhere else to call home and tell the Gov't there to take the whole damn continent and shove it up their collective anal orifices.

The LEO who tried to search my vehicle without a warrant would not like the consequences.

:cuss:

trooper46

It's always a sad day when bigotry reigns in a forum where logic should triumph.

The same rants being spewed out against muslims were used against Irish Catholics who immigrated to the United States with their "pompous, Rome, papal controlled religion". Oh, how the rants were shouted about how these Irish Catholics are going to take over the United States and put it firmly under the Pope's control. Oh how they have "declared war on the state" by trying to gain representation in it.

When bigotry reigns in the face of hard times, there have always been voices of logic and reason that have drowned them out and exposed their ugly origins. I am proud to join those voices in my own era.

Modern Islam has not declared war on anyone anymore than Christianity or Judiasm have. Extremists under the cloak of Islam have. Your bigotry has nothing to do with the extremists Islamic Jihad and everything to do with a western xenophobia of their culture.

The worst part is that voices like yours are greatest threat to our troops and my friends serving abroad than any bullet from the Taliban.

I turn my back to your bigotry as I know most of America will as well.

Texas Pride

The same rants being spewed out against muslims were used against Irish Catholics who immigrated to the United States with their "pompous, Rome, papal controlled religion". Oh, how the rants were shouted about how these Irish Catholics are going to take over the United States and put it firmly under the Pope's control. Oh how they have "declared war on the state" by trying to gain representation in it.

When bigotry reigns in the face of hard times, there have always been voices of logic and reason that have drowned them out and exposed their ugly origins. I am proud to join those voices in my own era.

Modern Islam has not declared war on anyone anymore than Christianity or Judiasm have. Extremists under the cloak of Islam have. Your bigotry has nothing to do with the extremists Islamic Jihad and everything to do with a western xenophobia of their culture.

The worst part is that voices like yours are greatest threat to our troops and my friends serving abroad than any bullet from the Taliban.

I turn my back to your bigotry as I know most of America will as well.

Hear, Hear.. I just ignore the bigots at all times' just shows how immature they are if you really think about it..

eye95

Hear, Hear.. I just ignore the bigots at all times' just shows how immature they are if you really think about it..

^^^^ That post is bigoted. If you don't believe me, look up the word.

Instead of dismissing a post or a series of posts as "bigoted," how about demonstrating the depth of thought you are accusing the posters of not having by addressing the actual points they make. Otherwise, it is you who comes off as the bigot (using the real meaning of the word).

I am not saying that there is no bigotry by anyone in this thread. I am saying that, if I were to choose to deal with bigotry, I would not use bigotry in return. I would try to use a rational back-and-forth.

Texas Pride

^^^^ That post is bigoted. If you don't believe me, look up the word.

Instead of dismissing a post or a series of posts as "bigoted," how about demonstrating the depth of thought you are accusing the posters of not having by addressing the actual points they make. Otherwise, it is you who comes off as the bigot (using the real meaning of the word).

I am not saying that there is no bigotry by anyone in this thread. I am saying that, if I were to choose to deal with bigotry, I would not use bigotry in return. I would try to use a rational back-and-forth.

I happen to be Muslim.. the guy is bigoted and I dismiss Bigots all the Time.. Not my problem if the bigots blame 1.7 billion muslims just because of a few idiots that follow my same faith.... The bigots are not worth even a second of my time to even talk a little logic to them no matter what the fact i throw on the table it wont sink in their minds since.... Also what happens in Australia stay's in Australia and I could care less if it sinks.. But I do agree with somethings like for example there are muslims think that their Poo doesnt stink and they think they are better than everyone else.. I always tell muslims that think like that it is a shame that you have forgotten your roots and how you started out in life and to never look down on Others or vice versa never let other look down on you.... you catch my drift..

Last edited:

eye95

I happen to be Muslim.. the guy is bigoted and I dismiss Bigots all the Time.. Not my problem if the bigots blame 1.7 billion muslims just because of a few idiots that follow my same faith.... The bigots are not worth even a second of my time to even talk a little logic to them no matter what the fact i throw on the table it wont sink in their minds since.... Also what happens in Australia stay's in Australia and I could care less if it sinks.. But I do agree with somethings like for example there are muslims think that their Poo doesnt stink and they think they are better than everyone else.. I always tell muslims that think like that it is a shame that you have forgotten your roots and how you started out in life and to never look down on Others or vice versa never let other look down on you.... you catch my drift..

So, you don't see your own bigotry (or don't know what bigotry really is, or both)?

I have made my point for those who will see it. Moving on.

KansasMustang

Atheists have fought for the same thing, I guess they're terrorists trying to take over the country too, amirite? :rolleyes:
Jackhouse that's a totally off the wall statement. Atheists en masse aren't trying to overcome and rule the world.

Idf they want to walk around in Burkas they should expect that in order to prove identification they must show their face. If they play that when I'm on the gate they'll never get into my military installation of thet you can be sure.

SFCRetired

I lived in Saudi Arabia for two years and in Cairo, Egypt for another two. I've met and grown to like a lot of Muslim men and women to include a couple of imams with whom I had some spirited discussions.

During those years, I also met some Muslims that I wouldn't trust any further than I could throw them. These were the ones who spouted the "Death to the Christian and Jewish Dogs" sort of drivel (and, yes, they said pretty much just that).

Neither we nor Australia are Islamic countries. If you want to live in either place, abide by our laws. That includes not covering your face when a police officer has stopped you for a driving infraction and not getting incensed because your face is shown in public record such as a booking photo.

If you want to live exclusively under Sharia law, then remove yourself to a country where that is the law.

Haz, you folks in Oz need to start your own Tea Party movement and take back your country. Australia used to be home to some pretty proud and very courageous people (look up ANZACs sometime) and I have high hopes that there are still a lot of those proud and courageous people there.

As for us Americans; we're working on it. Slowly but surely.

Beretta92FSLady

I am not trying to bring the fact that I am gay into this, but I have an example.

I was backing my car up to leave DSHS, this was last year. A Somali woman dressed in her religious attire was walking to her car. I didn't even come close to hitting her, but stopped. She screamed, "Watch where you're driving piece of sh*t American." I was concerned that she would call the police when I left and claim I hit her, so I called the police and stayed until they arrived. The police arrived, and she told them that I hit her with my car. She then demanded to the LEO, who happen to be lesbian, that I need to be arrested for being gay (kinda worried for a minute thinking maybe I missed the headline news that it was now illegal to be gay in America). The LEO reminded her that in America it is not illegal to be gay (whew, whew...saved!).

So I was investigated for her allegation that I hit her with my car...I went to court, naturally, she didn't show up...what a waste of freaking time!

To say that they are not bigoted when these people come from countries and a religion that is misogynistic in degrees that even Christianity does not come close to, it to be ignoring the stark reality of a purported "peaceful" religion. They beat women who expose their face in public, murder women who are raped ("honor" killing"), as if it's their fault, you get my point. I weep for the future of this country...in some aspect I think we are becoming a better society with regards to all individuals having the right to live our life the way we see fit, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. But in other ways, I see us going down a path with our immigration policy that is going to come back to bite us in the a$$ by car bombings...as if we don't already have enough home-grown terrorist issues as it is, now we are importing them.

Terrorism should be exported from America, not imported. Yea, America has its Mcveigh's, DC snipers, and Ridgeways...our plate is full in the POS department!

Last edited: