• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oppressions veiw on HB 111

papa bear

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
banner.jpg

hey --

If the bill allowing concealed carry of guns in bars and restaurant goes to a vote before this session ends it will likely pass into law.

If it does not get a vote this session this bill will die and they will have to start from scratch next session to bring it back.

Many of you signed our petition and put the vote on hold. However, the minority who want this bill to become law have been putting pressure on Sen. Phil Berger to put the bill to a vote this session.

You must act today!

Email Repubican Senators!
Click here to email them now

Tell them not to roll over for a fraction of the 2.36% of North Carolina CCW permit holders who are threatening them over a vote for HB111l!

72% of voters in North Carolina do not want loaded concealed guns in bars and restaurants.
[/FONT]Support NCGV by donating

NCGV
http://www.ncgv.org/

You can also keep up with NCGV on Twitter or Facebook.

NCGV · P.O. Box 51565, Durham, NC 27717
This email was sent to yahoo.com. To stop receiving emails, click here.

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for a new generation of leaders and c

cricketdad

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
banner.jpg

hey --

If the bill allowing concealed carry of guns in bars and restaurant goes to a vote before this session ends it will likely pass into law.

If it does not get a vote this session this bill will die and they will have to start from scratch next session to bring it back.

Many of you signed our petition and put the vote on hold. However, the minority who want this bill to become law have been putting pressure on Sen. Phil Berger to put the bill to a vote this session.

You must act today!

Email Repubican Senators!
Click here to email them now

Tell them not to roll over for a fraction of the 2.36% of North Carolina CCW permit holders who are threatening them over a vote for HB111l!

72% of voters in North Carolina do not want loaded concealed guns in bars and restaurants.
[/FONT]Support NCGV by donating

NCGV
http://www.ncgv.org/

You can also keep up with NCGV on Twitter or Facebook.

NCGV · P.O. Box 51565, Durham, NC 27717
This email was sent to yahoo.com. To stop receiving emails, click here.

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for a new generation of leaders and c

Oh they have really messed up. If you click the link above, you are asked to sign in with a yahoo mail account. If you have one you get a prepared message to send to all republicans. the proble is, YOU CAN EDIT IT. When one of the pol's get this email it shows it came from NCGV and NCGV get a copy with your NEW message.

Medic1210

Oh they have really messed up. If you click the link above, you are asked to sign in with a yahoo mail account. If you have one you get a prepared message to send to all republicans. the proble is, YOU CAN EDIT IT. When one of the pol's get this email it shows it came from NCGV and NCGV get a copy with your NEW message.

I clicked the link and it didn't have a prepared message. It just has NCGV in the To spot, and all senators in the BCC spot. I simply moved the senators addresses to the CC box and sent one of my prepared messages from GRNC. Of course, this now means NCGV has my email and will be spamming me with all their anti gun propaganda.

cricketdad

I clicked the link and it didn't have a prepared message. It just has NCGV in the To spot, and all senators in the BCC spot. I simply moved the senators addresses to the CC box and sent one of my prepared messages from GRNC. Of course, this now means NCGV has my email and will be spamming me with all their anti gun propaganda.

It let you keep up with what the opposition is doing.

rotorhead

I've been on their list for years now and quite enjoy them sending me their emails. :)

bellyfat

i sent

i sent a letter telling tham in no uncertain terms that i would vote for a democrat to replace any republican who votes to defeat or delayhb111.