• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 1/12/13 9:30 AM @ RCD, I-95 & Parham Rd.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Had a great time. Enjoyed meeting Esanders2008 and "Eddy's brother" (hi, Brian!).

PeterNap was spot on about the show. When we got there, not only was the line out through the parking lot, but the gendarmarie had the turn lane AND another blocked off. Parking was a snap, but we chose not to stand in line. I dropped off the stuff I had for the VCDL table and we high-tailed it for Gadsden's Guns in Beaverdam. Had fun looking at guns and had great conversations with owners Pat and Steve.

Will be at the Dale City show tomorrow.

stickslinger

It was great to meet some of the folks that chat it up here quite a bit. Hit the show and picked up a couple tools and parts I was hunting for.

P.S. Peter "old grouch" really ain't all that grouchy. At least today anyway :)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It was great to meet some of the folks that chat it up here quite a bit. Hit the show and picked up a couple tools and parts I was hunting for.

P.S. Peter "old grouch" really ain't all that grouchy. At least today anyway :)

Schhhhhhhhhh. Don't want to ruin my reputation.:lol: