• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Missing Va OCer reports

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Some of our Virgina friends have simply disappeared, poof gone. Would really appreciate it if anyone can shed some light on where these good people are.

MSC 45ACP - Mike, retired Coast Guard, moved to Yorktown from Newport News, had health issues, two lovely daughters in college. Last posted July 2012.

curtiswr / Curtis - was very active young man, lived and worked in apt complex in the West End of Richmond last I heard, had health issues. Last posted March 2013.

Please use this thread as a bulletin board for your own lost and missing friends.

Note that any seriously off topic replies will be deleted. Want to keep the thread clean and will take steps to insure that it does.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Where is eye95 ? I miss his postings.
Conveniently short memory, especially since you were following him closely back then.

He demanded that he be banned - his wish was granted.

Note that thread title clearly indicated this was about Virginians with whom we have lost contact.

Last edited:

Liberty-or-Death

Perhaps some grow out of it, or vacate for several months to focus on more important things, like sanity.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last edited:

sidestreet

I've been under the weather a bit lately…,

have wondered about thedevilrobyjohn and how he and his family are doing. He got to be a fairly regular poster on here, enjoyed seeing him and his family at some of the breakfasts and dinners. Had some informative post on OC in the Richmond areas too.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
have wondered about thedevilrobyjohn and how he and his family are doing. He got to be a fairly regular poster on here, enjoyed seeing him and his family at some of the breakfasts and dinners. Had some informative post on OC in the Richmond areas too.

sidestreet

He got mad about something..he never told me exactly what, but just quit coming to the dinners. He also had a full plate. Pregnant wife who was terminal, I think a sick mother...kids, etc.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
He got mad about something..he never told me exactly what, but just quit coming to the dinners. He also had a full plate. Pregnant wife who was terminal, I think a sick mother...kids, etc.
Thedevilrobyjohn said someone told him that Nick's Roman Terrace would cause someone with a crying child to leave w/o further ado. Then he apparently expanded that to if children were not welcome at our events then he was gone - neither was true. Think he lost his mother about the same time. His last intended post was 10/31/14 wherein he said he would work to get banned since he could not delete his account.

Then he posted about gun shows 9/14/15 - guess he forgot.......silent since then.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last edited:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Then there was Danbus, young BMWAG, was very active until he tripped up. Last posted 7/8/10, but still logged in and read until 1/2/13. Heard he was thinking about joining the military.

Copy and add your MIA friend to this list when replying/reporting.
AFCop
Curtis
danbus
Infidel
mpg9999
MSC 45ACP
sitedzn
thedevilrobyjohn
T Dubya

I miss Longwatch and Tomahawk (and I don't know how to make them show up as links, but I wish I did).

I emailed Tomahawk a few months ago, and he replied that due to life changes he wasn't able to devote himself to activism at present, but gave me no details. He is (or was at the time) well.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I miss Longwatch and Tomahawk (and I don't know how to make them show up as links, but I wish I did).

I emailed Tomahawk a few months ago, and he replied that due to life changes he wasn't able to devote himself to activism at present, but gave me no details. He is (or was at the time) well.

To link the user's name, single search their posts and simply copy and paste their name from the list heading.

Copy and add your MIA friend to this list when replying/reporting.
AFCop
Curtis
danbus
Infidel
longwatch
mpg9999
MSC 45ACP
sitedzn
thedevilrobyjohn
Tomahawk
T Dubya

jegoodin

I used to see Longwatch now and then at Guns and Ammo Warehouse where he worked even after he stopped being an active poster. Then he disappeared from there too. The shop closed and a new gun shop has openned in the same location.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I used to see Longwatch now and then at Guns and Ammo Warehouse where he worked even after he stopped being an active poster. Then he disappeared from there too. The shop closed and a new gun shop has openned in the same location.
After a hiatus of 2 1/2 years, he posted a single reply on 7-21-2015 then slipped back into the woods.

sidestreet

Thanks Peter and Grape…,

guess I could have been considered fairly MIA myself lately!

sidestreet

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last edited: