• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Moses Lake

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Lunch at Burger King, no issues.

I pull into the Shell station next door to check the air pressure cause the handling is a bit off on the freeway. It's 14 degrees and I'm freezing as I check the air in the truck tires, turns out my right rear has only 20lbs in it. As I'm checking the air a deputy pulls up next to me and asks "what's with the gun?" I look over my shoulder and reply "Article 1 Section 24 of our state constitution." He chuckles and asks what kind of 1911 I'm carrying and I replied with the make & model and he bids me a good day and be safe on the roads.

Tacoma to Spokane got snow BTW. In some places there was only one lane on I-90.

o2ryan

"what's with the gun?" I look over my shoulder and reply "Article 1 Section 24 of our state constitution."

I will have to try and use that one more often. Welcome back to Spokaloo M1Gunr. It's supposed to warm up Fri and Sat if you want to try and get some guys together to shoot while your in town.

Let me know.

Squeak

Lunch at Burger King, no issues.

I pull into the Shell station next door to check the air pressure cause the handling is a bit off on the freeway. It's 14 degrees and I'm freezing as I check the air in the truck tires, turns out my right rear has only 20lbs in it. As I'm checking the air a deputy pulls up next to me and asks "what's with the gun?" I look over my shoulder and reply "Article 1 Section 24 of our state constitution." He chuckles and asks what kind of 1911 I'm carrying and I replied with the make & model and he bids me a good day and be safe on the roads.

Tacoma to Spokane got snow BTW. In some places there was only one lane on I-90.
Ummm, you can only drive in 1 lane, right?:lol:

heresolong

I get out to Moses Lake about three times a year for meetings and have never had an issue. Been to Walmart, the Elk's Lodge, KFC, Safeway, Perkins, Best Western, the antique stores downtown, the surplus store (where I got a great deal on two USGI M-14 magazines), the Burger King, and Baskin Robbins.

amlevin

I get out to Moses Lake about three times a year for meetings and have never had an issue. Been to Walmart, the Elk's Lodge, KFC, Safeway, Perkins, Best Western, the antique stores downtown, the surplus store (where I got a great deal on two USGI M-14 magazines), the Burger King, and Baskin Robbins.

Moses Lake is one of those unique places in WA. Just like Ellensberg, it's where the average driver's bladder reaches it's limit when traveling cross state.

Squeak

Moses Lake is the largest city in Grant County. Moses Lake is part of the Columbia River basin, as Crab Creek is a tributary of the Columbia River. It's Mostly cloudy with a chance of freezing rain or snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
Yeah, can be cold winters. I lived next to Crab Creek as a kid. We kept the rabbit population down as best we could. In 57' it snowed and blew so hard that one side of the tractor was bare ground and the other side was as high as the tractor.Ahh, the good ol' days!:banana: