• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

show what you carry!

carry for myself

saw this on a couple other state threads. thought it could be fun.

so post your daily carry weapon, CC or OC, knives, anything you carry .

this is my carry, a M-tech folder, My lucky zippo, and my Kahr CW40 with houge grips, upgraded williams red fire sights, upgraded recoil spring and titanium firing pin, plus a 3lb trigger ;-) loaded with 165 grain horniday critical defense HPJ's and a cheapo IWB blackhawk holster.kahr2.jpg

Last edited:

230therapy

glock-cozy-partner.jpg

Modified DeSantis Cozy Partner with Blade-Tech rubber straps. Galco mag holder

That "cheapo IWB blackhawk holster" is actually quite dangerous. They do not hold the gun in well (I had an Uncle Mike's equivalent). The belt clip would frequently release during dry fire draw practice and come up with the gun. It is not made of stiff material. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be to draw down on a robber only to realize your holster was covering the gun?

Please do yourself a favor and buy a good carry holster soon.

Do not be this guy (though his holster was soft leather):

http://www.itstactical.com/warcom/f...s-can-cause-accidental-discharges/#more-10131

Last edited:

carry for myself

That "cheapo IWB blackhawk holster" is actually quite dangerous. They do not hold the gun in well (I had an Uncle Mike's equivalent). It would frequently release during dry fire draw practice and come up with the gun. It is not made of stiff material.

Please do yourself a favor and buy a good carry holster soon.

Do not be this

http://www.itstactical.com/warcom/f...s-can-cause-accidental-discharges/#more-10131

spent $40 on a glaco stow n go.....does the same thing. soooo i wear my belt extra tight instead haha. holds great. and works great as an ankle/boot holster too.

probably gonna end up with a kangaroo holster or belly band next weekend. depending on what is more compfortable :) just got the BH to replace the stow n go, which lifts with the gun even more so than the BH haha

Last edited:

carry for myself

and on a second note. that looks highly painful :-/ wouldnt be worried with a weapon with a safety but my kahr has never heard of the word safety........ill look around see if i can find something better

230therapy

and on a second note. that looks highly painful :-/ wouldnt be worried with a weapon with a safety but my kahr has never heard of the word safety........ill look around see if i can find something better

does the same thing. soooo i wear my belt extra tight instead haha. holds great. and works great as an ankle/boot holster too.
Heh...I thought that too. Then I tried running around, did some sit-ups, etc...things to simulate a fight or various movements. It failed :) Some "good" holsters will fail too.

This Cozy Partner has about had it, which is why I put it up there. It's nearly 12 years old and the inside is worn smooth. Once the last bit of adjustment is gone, I'll have to get a new one.

Last edited:

carry for myself

finding a good OC holster, piece of cake. finding a great CC holster. is like trying to find a cop who wont ask you for ID ;-)

summerof95

Here's mine (NH):

IMG_2520.jpg

CZ 75D Compact, Keltec P3AT in a homemade leather holster, "Lightning" switchblade, keys, phone, swiss army knife, Promag tactical pen, folding pliers, a nail-clipper, keys, and a razr.

If I'm going to Maine, I leave the switchblade out.

ep0k

HK45c, 230gr Hornady LE hollowpoints, voice recorder, iPhone.

Double aviators make you double operator.

Attachments

• IMG_1430_t.jpg
    IMG_1430_t.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 211

PiercedMaineOC

my EDC

IMGP5160c.jpg

Just a quick snap, not feeling artsy today, stayed home sick from work, sorry!

-Motorola Bravo (with audio recorder app at the ready!)
-Benchmade Mini-Griptillian, partially serrated
-Gerber Octane Multi-tool (not crazy about this one, my old one broke while trying to help a gentleman change out his flat on the side of the road, and when I got to Beans to get a new one, this is what the replaced mine with [Gerber that is])
-Springfield XD-9
-Blackhawk SERPA
-Surefire E2D Defender - 200 and 5 Lumens. Love this thing!

-Not pictured: mini bic (don't smoke, but it's handy to have), extra mag(s), 8gig flash drive, pen.

X

carry for myself

still looking for a good IWB holster for my CW40. tried the Galco King tuck 2.......paidn $60 at cabelas. tell you......most un-comfortable , sweaty, pinching holster ever. oie. might just have to go with a kangaroo model or an ankle rig. this is not fun haha

matthewg123

what i carry!

I carry a Ruger LCR in a custom R Grizzle City Slicker IWB (very comfortable, after a little breaking in..

the SR9C was an impulse by after purchasing the holster it's pictured with in Guatemala for 14 dollars.. the SR9C came last week after I realized it fit the holster! (first fired today, amazing piece....

DSC_5503.jpg