• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SB93 Passes Assembly Concealed Carry In Wisconsin!

Deadscott

The Wisconsin State Assembly has passed SB 93 to clear the way for concealed carry in Wisconsin. The bill now moves to the Governor's desk for his signature. Governor Walker has stated that he would sign it in it's current form.

Congratulations to the state of Wisconsin! Only the state of Illinois denies it's Citizens the right to self defense.

BrewTownBagger

The Wisconsin State Assembly has passed SB 93 to clear the way for concealed carry in Wisconsin. The bill now moves to the Governor's desk for his signature. Governor Walker has stated that he would sign it in it's current form.

Congratulations to the state of Wisconsin! Only the state of Illinois denies it's Citizens the right to self defense.

Watched it on wiseye, was great to see it finally happen. :banana::monkey:banana::monkey:lol:

HandyHamlet

I think I'll have a Canadian Club Sherry Cask Whiskey and a pipe!

(and revel in the "lamentation of dah Vomen". And by women I mean all the male Dems and antis currently wetting (or cutting) themselves right now)

:banana:

Happy Days are here again, the skies above are clear again...

Last edited:

BrewTownBagger

You know I never really thought this would happen in my lifetime. It's a great time to be a Wisconsinite!

Amen Brother, We've waited too long. Who would of thought a year in half ago that this day would have happened. I want to say from the bottom of my heart, Thank you to everyone who called, emailed, and wrote their representatives to push this through.

HandyHamlet

Here you go.

[video=youtube;V30tyaXv6EI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V30tyaXv6EI[/video]

And I ask again Sir. Is that a very large snake in your pocket or are you just happy to be here?

And do I get to shoot it before the inevitable and unfortunate loss into some large body of water?

wild boar

Yaaaaaa maaaaan!!!!!

6-21-11, 5:57 club. It's been a long time comming. I'll have more to hand down to my children now, something I'm very proud of. I want to thank everyone who stood fast through this. This is history my friends, a Constitutional victory. Our Fore fathers are proud............... Thanks for the time Lord!

HandyHamlet

rocks2.jpg

ArcticF7SnoPro

Its like being served cake on your birthday, but having to eat it with you fingers. It is better then what we had, but i hope after the fact that the hand gun specific exemptions can be cleared for long guns and such. For me I was happy for Hunter Ed to be an acceptable means to receive a concealed permit, but then I remembered my wife. It looks like my wife is going to Hunters Ed or hopefully there will be a cheap or free class locally.

wild boar

Free?????

WCInc members are eligible for free classes if I am not mistaken.

Who's this with H? First I heard of this, other than the Maryland police one on line. Is that still a good to go for training? I watched the assembly vote, but was lost half the time.

Last edited: