• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nixon is IMO a Criminal Guess I'm not the only one who feels this way

Great Gazoo

This hearing has been continued until Wedensday 30 April. There is still time to fill out a witness form for the committee. An updated link to the Constituents Voice page follows:

http://www.libertytools.org/Liberty... 380, 476, 923&hearing_date=2014-04-23&p=MA==

The KC Star and the Washington Post have articles on the issue. Links follow:

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/04/23/4977561/missouri-lawmakers-debate-impeaching.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...gin-impeachment-proceedings-against-governor/

Griz

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_9597e187-f465-552b-9384-2588c20fd295.html

snip

separate impeachment resolutions includes one citing Nixon's decision to allow same-sex couples who married legally in other states to file joint tax returns in Missouri. Another measure is critical of the amount of time the governor took to call special elections to fill legislative vacancies.

The final measure under consideration by the Judiciary Committee would impeach Nixon for his refusal to fire officials involved with the Revenue Department's decision last year to scan driver's license applicants' personal documents

snip

OC for ME

Impeach Nixon, or nix a small portion of RSMo 21.750.3. It seems our elected officials in Jeff City continue to focus on that which means little to any but themselves.

Great Gazoo

I didn't want to tell everyone how they should act or what they should think. The bill numbers are available either on the template or on the constituents voice website. Read the bills to find out what is in them. The Governor should not be issuing EOs that violate constitutional amendments regardless of whether or not someone agrees with the content of the amendment. Voters have been disenfranchised. Privacy of citzens has been violated and in this specific case that privacy violation is also a violation of state law. It is the governors duty to faithfully execute the laws of the state in accordance with the constitution. In addition, the governor has not been friendly to the OC movement. That in itself is grounds for impeachment in my book.

Last edited:

Jaysann22

Nixon should not only be impeached, he should also be indicted...

And probably charged with treason against the American People.

There is a lot of evidence he accepted a payout from DHS and in return, Nixon used the Missouri Department of Revenue to collect data on Missourians, targeting specifically CCW holders.

When that wasnt working fast enough and the pressure was on, he was likely involved with getting the Missouri State Police involved in collecting CCW data and delivering it to DHS....

When all of this came to light and questions were being asked, POOF! it all went away... No investigation.... nothing.

The amount of laws broken and treason committed here, is on an insane level and Its shocking and quite disturbing...

And whats more disturbing, is that NOTHING has been done about any of it.... :mad::banghead:

Last edited: