• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The "other" site...

The Truth

*gives double-secret finger tickle*

Now what? Do I get 3 wishes since I opted for the double-secret finger tickle?

jskp229

Rob lost the domain name at renewal time & we are not sure he will get it back. This came from M-T.

Now, if you want to explain what the other site is, that is your call.

Jsk

jackrockblc

Okay, now you guys are killing me. I'm not up on the "other" site. Given where this thread was posted, I imagine it has something to do with a state-specific site somewhere. The only other one I'm aware of seems to be working, for me and hasn't had a problem all day.

mobiushky

I was wondering what happened. Too bad. BTW, this thread is extremely informative to the people who understand it.

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
My site is up (vBulletin message forum - withOUT any ads), and will be forever. We could use that.

I could easily create any structure or format you wish. I manually add people for enhanced security (members only - no public visibility, and no Google spiders (web bots) crawling through it, either).

Here's a sample structure off the top of my head:

Colorado Carry (both OC and CC)
- Extra! Extra! - Firearms in the News
- Rules and Regs - Continuing efforts to maintain our 2nd Amendment rights in CO
- Do's and Don'ts or "How I learned that lesson the hard way"
- Meets and Greets - Let's get together!
- Swaps and Such
- General Politics - local, county, state, federal, or world
- The Saloon, where talk is cheap

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Ok, took me a few minutes, but it's up and running.

Colorado Carry.jpg

Cloudcroft, I added you.

If anyone else would like access, just send me a PM and I'll respond with your temporary password. If you want a different username, please let me know in the PM.

ETA: If you think a different structure would work better, I'm all ears. :)

Last edited: