• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm sure that they'll put this guy on trial - bananna gunmen are notorious killers !

Logan 5

As a former USN SeeBee told a woman cop at a bar I was shooting pool tourney in..."That is your weapon, this is my gun. Yours is for killin', mine is for fun!" while motioning to his, ummm, "downstairs" region. :banana:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
If a middle finger can be an assault, then surely a banana can also. "Is that a gun in your pocket...............?"

SCOTUS said (a few times) that it is protected political speech, especially when done from the rear window of a school bus to cops following in a cruiser.

There is one judge that said pointing your index finger at someone was not brandishing, even if the pointee was never so afraid in his life.

I'm pretty sure that offering fruit to cops is not a crime, even if the offeror does not have a valid business license.

stay safe.

Primus

Don't think it's the coffee that's causing some of these situations. And the guy with the banana was just monkeying around!:monkey Maybe he should have pointed a donut at them?
Point a donut at me and I'm gnawing your hand off to get me some jelly filled goodness. :D

Primus

Let me get this right----- You are telling us all that you will willingly and gladly commit the crimes of assault and battery to obtain a jelly filled donut?:shocker:
Its more like mayhem. And I never said willingly or gladly. Donut addiction is an awful disease. It forces you to do awful things like eat peoples hands who are holding donuts. No one said it would be willingly nor gladly. I'd hate myself the whole time I was nibbling on his hand. I'd be trying my hardest not to chew through his cuticles to get to the sugary sweetness beneath. :D

I literally just laughed out loud.

JoeSparky

Centurion
Well, now, I am greatly concerned that someone so marginally in control of your physical actions as you have just described yourself is employed as an armed LawEnforcment Officer>:shocker::shocker:

Primus

Well, now, I am greatly concerned that someone so marginally in control of your physical actions as you have just described yourself is employed as an armed LawEnforcment Officer>:shocker::shocker:
I'm good. Really. Just don't wave donuts in my face. Stick to bananas. Lol:p

Primus

Plus I'm a firefighter not a "armed law enforcement officer". Im not smart enough to be a cop so I chose to hang out in the firestation with a bunch of other dudes. Cops are my heros. :D

JoeSparky

Centurion
Plus I'm a firefighter not a "armed law enforcement officer". Im not smart enough to be a cop so I chose to hang out in the firestation with a bunch of other dudes. Cops are my heros. :D

Per previous posting made by you when you claimed a location in Massachusets you were a LEO---- Did you voluntarily change professions or was it as a result of some disciplinary action?:shocker:

Primus

Per previous posting made by you when you claimed a location in Massachusets you were a LEO---- Did you voluntarily change professions or was it as a result of some disciplinary action?:shocker:
Voluntary. I realized I couldn't hack it on the streets any more and preferred a cushy warm fire station and wasking my perty truck instead of going on patrol. Plus that donut addiction thing man...

(I love my "fellow" firefighters no offense meant its all out of love :D)

Last edited:

JoeSparky

Centurion
Voluntary. I realized I couldn't hack it on the streets any more and preferred a cushy warm fire station and wasking my perty truck instead of going on patrol. Plus that donut addiction thing man...

(I love my "fellow" firefighters no offense meant its all out of love :D)

Ending as I much prefer HONEST communication!

Logan 5

IMO firefighters are more hero than any cops out there. Cops are out there trained to take lives. Firefighters are willing to put their on the line to make sure someone can actually live.

It takes a certain quality in a person to be willing to do that. This reminds me of a video where a highway trooper was choking an EMT after pulling them over for not yielding to the trooper. Kinda hard to do when you're on an emergent call. IIRC that was OH.

Primus, people like you are the real heroes. :salute:

Anyhow, BTDT. 13-1/2 years.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
So much for broad brushing

There have been those that criticized or reacted negatively to Primus when they perceived him to be a LEO. Will those now reevaluate? He has consistently been the same person throughout.

He should be received in an open manner regardless.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

scouser

There have been those that criticized or reacted negatively to Primus when they perceived him to be a LEO. Will those now reevaluate? He has consistently been the same person throughout.

Well IF he lied about being a cop, why should I believe him now? I, for one, will NOT reevaluate, once a tiny donkey, always a tiny donkey.

Primus

IMO firefighters are more hero than any cops out there. Cops are out there trained to take lives. Firefighters are willing to put their on the line to make sure someone can actually live.

It takes a certain quality in a person to be willing to do that. This reminds me of a video where a highway trooper was choking an EMT after pulling them over for not yielding to the trooper. Kinda hard to do when you're on an emergent call. IIRC that was OH.

Primus, people like you are the real heroes. :salute:

Anyhow, BTDT. 13-1/2 years.

I have not changed my opinion of him upon learning that he is now a firefighter. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DTdWA-GQ-...AAuw/wcdK-rWSrcY/s400/The+Littlest+Donkey.jpg

stay safe.

Well IF he lied about being a cop, why should I believe him now? I, for one, will NOT reevaluate, once a tiny donkey, always a tiny donkey.
Guys... You realize I was completely kidding right?

And again I'll clarify I have no qualms with firefighters. They are good dudes. Its a friendly jab no more no less.

It was an attempt to see his far along a poster would actually talk to me about me eating someone's hand off for a donut. That should have been a clue right there...

Happy Thanksgiving guys!