• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Luger Holster

Rick H

This might be overkill?
doubleK.jpg

This would get some attention.

Gun%20Tattoo.jpg

Rick H

Then the oppressors will pop you...

I'm not talking about the Luger type holster in this instance, with the cell phone, I'm talking about a hard case vacuumed formed holster that obviously looks like a gun holster, but in its stead you are carrying a cell phone.

I hope I'm getting my thoughts across ;)

Nope I don't think they can say jack even if it looks like a gun the shape you are carrying.

~*'Phoenix'*~

(moved from the fishing event thread, ddidn't belong there)
I know we're all a little skeptical of Mr. Gutmacher due to his wavering stance on OC, but he is still an expert on CC laws. I writing to get his opinion on this and similar ideas. Will share the reply if you're interested.
I may not go the full Luger/PPK holster method, although printing is legal/irrelevant in Florida, you can still get harassed/detained for it (not legally, but that doesn't always stop them...), I would still be interesting in participating if I make a less-definitely-a-gun holster/pack.

Once they see that people will legally Concealed-Open-Carry anyway, what argument will they have to prevent true OC from being legal?

Edit: Got a reply, essentially: if it is/looks like a holster, but no part of the gun is visible, it is legally concealed according to statutes, but don't assume cops will see it that way; assume non-gun-shaped but hip-belted to be OK.

Last edited:

Rick H

(moved from the fishing event thread, ddidn't belong there)
I know we're all a little skeptical of Mr. Gutmacher due to his wavering stance on OC, but he is still an expert on CC laws. I writing to get his opinion on this and similar ideas. Will share the reply if you're interested.
I may not go the full Luger/PPK holster method, although printing is legal/irrelevant in Florida, you can still get harassed/detained for it (not legally, but that doesn't always stop them...), I would still be interesting in participating if I make a less-definitely-a-gun holster/pack.

Once they see that people will legally Concealed-Open-Carry anyway, what argument will they have to prevent true OC from being legal?

Where did it go I just saw somebody ask where to get one and now its gone. hum
http://www.grabitpack.com/

Last edited:

~*'Phoenix'*~

The only thing that worries me about this is that it may have a negative impact on our already limited CC rights:
Hundreds of us OC-wannabes wearing clearly, intentionally "printing," technically-concealed holstered handguns might inspire someone to make legislation to make such printing illegal. I doubt it would pass, but the efforts might be counter productive.
I admit, this is a fearful sheeple type of idea. Not using a right to it's fullest extent makes people think it's ok to remove parts of that right, and that's how we end up where we are. It just needs to be done tactfully is all.

We want to raise awareness/support at a faster rate than public opposition that's all LOL

Rick H

The only thing that worries me about this is that it may have a negative impact on our already limited CC rights:
Hundreds of us OC-wannabes wearing clearly, intentionally "printing," technically-concealed holstered handguns might inspire someone to make legislation to make such printing illegal. I doubt it would pass, but the efforts might be counter productive.
I admit, this is a fearful sheeple type of idea. Not using a right to it's fullest extent makes people think it's ok to remove parts of that right, and that's how we end up where we are. It just needs to be done tactfully is all.

We want to raise awareness/support at a faster rate than public opposition that's all LOL

When they see nobody is running around shooting in the town square, no blood in the streets, and nobody breaking the law PLUS the crime rate dropping then they will see our point. Open Carry Works

Rick H

But then again nobody is willing to take the first step, SHEEPLE!!!!!
I am going to be working on getting my holster A.S.A.P and I will carry this way,
I am broke, a 8th grade drop out, know nothing about the law, but anybody can read this law and figure it out.

~*'Phoenix'*~

Please don't misinterpret me:) I support the idea completely. I'll participate, if only at a lower "doesn't look like a gun shape" level, but I'll soon have a belt-pack with internal concealed holster.
I'm not sheeple enough to decline anything closer to OC than crappy IWB holsters or bouncing-bangstick-in-the-pocket, I'm just not willing to risk test-case-martyrdom until I've seen we can achieve something resembling LEO tolerance...

Last edited:

Rick H

Please don't misinterpret me:) I support the idea completely. I'll participate, if only at a lower "doesn't look like a gun shape" level, but I'll soon have a belt-pack with internal concealed holster.
I'm not sheeple enough to decline anything closer to OC than crappy IWB holsters or bouncing-bangstick-in-the-pocket, I'm just not willing to risk test-case-martyrdom until I've seen we can achieve something resembling LEO tolerance...

Like "Doc Holiday" said I'll be your patsy.

77zach

This is a wonderful idea. When they see us doing community service or just eating lunch in our WW2 holsters, the fear of OC will be exposed for the insanity it is.

Last edited:

77zach

But then again nobody is willing to take the first step, SHEEPLE!!!!!
I am going to be working on getting my holster A.S.A.P and I will carry this way,
I am broke, a 8th grade drop out, know nothing about the law, but anybody can read this law and figure it out.

Sweet. I have an XD service, and XD tactical, and an HK USP. I wonder if I could find one online or if I'd have to go to a leather shop. I'm thinking a nice custom one. I don't want it to be tacky. To be honest, I really want one anyway. Protects from the elements.

Last edited:

FzSBLACKMAGICK

Campaign Veteran
I don't see how this holster could be interpreted as illegal. It is the gun being visible that's the problem right?
More accurately, a relatively small portion of the gun being visible....the handle.
What's the difference between one of those belt packs and this? One has the shape of a holster?
It's completely covered, I could have a portable radio in there for all anyone knows.

It's the horror of seeing a gun's handle sticking out of a holster isn't it, that's what it comes down to.

Ahhhhhhhh...a gun handle!!! Run for your lives!!! Even though there are millions of us walking around with the damn things shoved in our shorts. The whole thing is retarded.

77zach

I don't see how this holster could be interpreted as illegal. It is the gun being visible that's the problem right?
More accurately, a relatively small portion of the gun being visible....the handle.
What's the difference between one of those belt packs and this? One has the shape of a holster?
It's completely covered, I could have a portable radio in there for all anyone knows.

It's the horror of seeing a gun's handle sticking out of a holster isn't it, that's what it comes down to.

Ahhhhhhhh...a gun handle!!! Run for your lives!!! Even though there are millions of us walking around with the damn things shoved in our shorts. The whole thing is retarded.

The fear comes from knowing a slave-citizen is armed, not that they see a gun. That's the beauty if we can get the Luger Movement off the ground. I'm going to start carrying my full size IWB in smaller, tight t-shirts.

The key is to demonstrate the insanity of the current law, while crying about what a horrible violation of our rights it is.

~*'Phoenix'*~

Alright, let's get something going. Everyone say when you've bought/made your concealing holster and where we can get to.
I'm mostly in Broward, but don't mind going up to Palm Beach area. Sometimes I'm in Citrus/Marion. Hopefully I'll get mine made tomorrow and the next day.

Rick H

Testing this might actually be novel. I'd love to be counsel on a case like this.

Well I am in Hillsborough County and I think that if anybody is going to get harnessed it will be me, I am going to do a test trial around here with an empty holster for a couple days and see if anybody notices or call the fuzz on me. Starting maybe Saturday, if I have the money for gas to drive around, anybody want to come by and observe or join in. We will go to the Mall, Walmart, 7-11, Home Depot. Etc....
I'll put my big 357mag. 7" style one on and cover the top with my shirt but leave the rest of the holster open. it will still look like a gun.

~*'Phoenix'*~

Awesome, we got a willing martyr and legal council to go with him. I'll keep up on this effort :D
Making my own similar concept, but not gun shaped. I'll see how it goes, and be happy to join with others in Broward on empty-holster activities with my other OWB or holstered gun in my new one I'm making (once I empty-carry test it a few times at target/starbucks/publix a few times).
Joking with you Rick, I want to see this happen. I really do appreciate your willingness to jump in as the first to risk your neck for us. once we see what kind of attention we get I'll be looking to join/set up 'open' concealed carry BBQ's, litter/beach/park cleanups, etc.
Someone start e-mailing me:
chrism8608@yahoo.com
If you live in Broward/Palm Beach/Miami-Dade, or Citrus/Marion

Last edited: