• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Triangle OC Meetup in Garner May 28th

Jbenarao

I would definitely have come to this if it wasn't for the fact that I will be walking my daughter down the aisle that day. :)

Congrats... Yup that definatley trumps our meet up. We will more than likely have another meet up in June, maybe you can make it then...

jag06

I would love to make this, but I will be on my way back from the nationwide race in concord, selling lemonade and soft pretzels as a fund raiser with the boy scouts. I will make it to one of the meetups on that side of the state one of these days.

Dreamer

As it turns out, I can't make it after all. Some last-minute family stuff came up and I have to travel to MD to help my stepdaughter with a project this weekend.

Believe me, I'd MUCH rather be at this meetup than stuck in the Peoples Republic of Murderland, but family comes first, guys...

Jbenarao

I would love to make this, but I will be on my way back from the nationwide race in concord, selling lemonade and soft pretzels as a fund raiser with the boy scouts. I will make it to one of the meetups on that side of the state one of these days.

Maybe next time. I'm in the process of planning a luncheon in June.

Jbenarao

As it turns out, I can't make it after all. Some last-minute family stuff came up and I have to travel to MD to help my stepdaughter with a project this weekend.

Believe me, I'd MUCH rather be at this meetup than stuck in the Peoples Republic of Murderland, but family comes first, guys...

Gotta love last minute family stuff, happens to me all the time...hmmm just wish I had a nickel for each time it's happened, I might just have enough to buy a quite a few extra boxes of ammo lol.

No worries there will be more meet ups. I'm in the process of planning a luncheon in June.

EricDailey X-NRA

After Action

This Event was on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend but we still had a great turnout - 19 members, guests and visitors. Several members attended for their first Event. I think several attended because of the location of Garner. We made positive contact with the public in the Golden Corral and got to chat with some who ask us about our group and the activity. Even one international customer joined us to chat for a while. We gave out a few wallet cards for the TOC Meetup and expect new members to join the group online. The food was great. We were seated in the banquet room at the back corner of the restaurant and it made a casual but cohesive atmosphere for our social gathering. Some folks wore the name tags and got acquainted more easily. Last to leave was about 9:30 PM. Several folks said they are eager to attend the next Event.
I had a great time.

4/5 - attendance less than expected.

http://www.meetup.com/r/inbound/0/0/sharetxt/http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Open-Carry/?a=sharetxt

Last edited: