• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC with the *****

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'd like to hear the whole story.

Not much more to tell really. He had an egghead with him who had obviously complained since she was squawking inside his car.
I had already switched a camera on when he got out and he saw it.

When he asked if I was wearing a firearm I was already pulling out User's letter of silence but I said, is it a problem if I am.
That kind of threw him off and he said after a few seconds "Not since it's open carried".
Then I said "So it would be a problem if I was legally carrying concealed".
He just said "No" and walked away.
End of story.

Behind the scenes....I got there two hours early. Campus security had done at least ten driveby's VCU police had parked in the park for an hour watching me. When the group set up, I moved my motorcycle inside the park where the starting area was.

Shortly after that is when the campus cop showed up.

He did wait until he had plenty of company from Richmond
aaacops_zpsc68c6ee3.jpg

Last edited:

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Not bad coverage, certainly better than 12.
The camera man with 6 is a really nice fellow and they never give him the time or equipment to do a complete story. They sent him to the Goochland hearing with a GOPRO and an ENG camera.
He was at the slutt walk after they got to Byrd Park.

Last edited:

TFred

Note: You have to copy and paste the link, then edit in the forbidden word (sl*t or s*lut) where the four asterisks are w/o using any asterisks when you do so :p
It worked for me if you use a text string that is hyperlinked to the site. Apparently the board does not censor text that is not displayed.

Like here, but no "." in front of "url".

[.url=http://blah.blah.blah.BAD.WORD.com/]Text string for link[/.url]

And for real, just hover, don't click:

Text string for link

TFred

gmuguy

This is unrelated to the OP but where can I get the letter to "users" "letter of silence" might be another good thing to have in the glove box :)