• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

cops tell dead man "calm down, stop resisting"

davidmcbeth

Banned
I hope that people start figuring out to stop voting for democrats...they fully support this activity by cops .. used to be the GOP was all gung-ho .. now its the dems.

OC for ME

It is possible that those cops are republicans. But, party affiliation does not seem to have been a factor in the incident. That behavior is universal and not dependent on ones political leanings. It is a cop thing only.

F350

In this day of ever present video cameras it goes both ways; suspects yelling "I give", I quit" etc while continuing to resist and cops yelling to "quit resisting", "calm down" etc at compliant suspects while continuing to apply force.

This would not be the first police "death by piling on" I have heard of.

davidmcbeth

Banned
In this day of ever present video cameras it goes both ways; suspects yelling "I give", I quit" etc while continuing to resist and cops yelling to "quit resisting", "calm down" etc at compliant suspects while continuing to apply force.

This would not be the first police "death by piling on" I have heard of.

The Old "Quit punching yourself" trick eh?

DrakeZ07

I hope that people start figuring out to stop voting for democrats...they fully support this activity by cops .. used to be the GOP was all gung-ho .. now its the dems.

You'd literally sh*t bricks if you saw a Kentucky Democrat legislator/Citizen. Most of them are more pro-gun than you, and half the 'conservatives' on this forum, or maybe you wouldn't sh*t bricks, do trolls even have such reactions when they stick their foots in their mouths, or do their minds just explode?

Last edited:

Primus

You'd literally sh*t bricks if you saw a Kentucky Democrat legislator/Citizen. Most of them are more pro-gun than you, and half the 'conservatives' on this forum, or maybe you wouldn't sh*t bricks, do trolls even have such reactions when they stick their foots in their mouths, or do their minds just explode?

Lol... that sincerely got a chuckle from me. Nothing against or for neither party. Just funny.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Fuller Malarkey

I wonder how many of the people being beaten to death or tased into oblivion or drilled full of holes for "resisting" were actually simply reacting to an instinctual drive to survive and needed to breath in order to do that? Simply a fear fueled struggle to breath and were killed for it?

Somebody told me once that the commands "stop resisting" wasn't directed towards the subject of the beating, rather, the words are for the witnesses to hear.

Primus

Hmmm... care to comment on the topic at hand or do ***** **** ******* derail threads more than accused trolls.

Reported.

And pretty sure the above comment didn't further the topic at hand either.

Last edited by a moderator:

MurrayRothbard

the monopoly on police has been working out well...I can't imagine watching police kill my father....muchless when he had nothing to do with the incident that was called about. :banghead:

georg jetson

Reported.

And pretty sure the above comment didn't further the topic at hand either.

Thanks for quoting me. Why did you star out the word "proud"? It's in his sig line. I guess if I'd said "proud openly homosexual" then every thing would be just fine.

None of the words in my original post were inappropriate by themselves and taken as a descriptive phrase was quite accurate. Of course we wouldn't be off topic right now if the proud homosexual wouldn't throw his business (sexual orientation) in people's faces by sig line. I've never used a sig line, but I have a feeling one is forming presently. Perhaps...
I'm a proud openly straight open carrier and homosexuality disgusts me so keep it to yourself. Hmmmm... maybe.

F350

I wonder how many of the people being beaten to death or tased into oblivion or drilled full of holes for "resisting" were actually simply reacting to an instinctual drive to survive and needed to breath in order to do that? Simply a fear fueled struggle to breath and were killed for it?

Somebody told me once that the commands "stop resisting" wasn't directed towards the subject of the beating, rather, the words are for the witnesses to hear.

As I said the yelling goes both ways.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I gotta admit the thread title is deliciously rhetorical. An ancient Greek rhetoric instructor would nod his head in approval, I am sure.

Tackleberry1

Bingo!

I do not advocate retaliation but these types of police murders will continue until Familly members of victims start target the officers involved.

Don't wish to see that happen... Just saying that sooner or later... It will.

Tack

Last edited: