• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry in pfz

Glock214

I've done a few times in the past. With all the gun control talk going around I was curious to see if anyone still did it. I also open carried in a bar, however haven't in some time now.

JustaShooter

However, he said the district has the right to ask individuals to leave the school if they disrupt the academic process.

"If we see a weapon, we go into lockdown," Tenbusch said, noting that the district was not placed on lockdown Wednesday because the incident happened as students were being dismissed.

He said lockdowns, as well as concerns raised by students, parents and staff during Wednesday's incident, cause a disruption in the school and justify the district's demand that those with weapons leave.
Circular logic anyone? :rolleyes: