• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beach Tonight

teemgreen99

I will be out in huntington beach main street tonight walig around and grabbing a bite to eat, a good buddy will be with me anyone want to join i will be there about 6:30 for a couple hours

Rich Keagy

I'd like to be there, but
it's gonna be too cold
for this old guy. brr
I'll be there in spirit tho'
Polish those guns before going out.
I want a good impression left.

teemgreen99

Great

Everything went great, its not the first time we have been to main street huntington beach...last time we got e checked and leo knew exactly what we were doing and why. this time no leo no e checks we spoke to a small restaurant owner about getting a bunch of us together in his restaurant and he said that would be fine plus he wanted all the info we could give him so that he could possibly begin carrying as well, very nice guy. info on the meet up and the new chapter if you will "ORANGE COUNTY OPEN CARRY" soon to come. By the way the pic of me in white is tonight in huntington the one of me in black shirt was last week at bass pro in rancho cucamonga

Attachments

• bassproshops.jpg
    bassproshops.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 104
  • huntington.jpg
    huntington.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 102

chewy352

Anti: Why do you have to carry a gun? Are you trying to compensate for something?

teemgreen99: YA. My trucks not big enough.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good job buddy.

teemgreen99

hahahahaha... Chewy i always tell my girlfriend in third person when we approach my truck "boy look how big this truck is his girlfriend must be very unsatisfied" lol hahahahahaha makes me laugh everytime. In my defense i do offroad my truck put stuff in the bed pull tree stumps out and dont care if dirt touches it, im not one of those whos truck has never seen dirt but looks like it could compete with grave digger lmao!

OC KIMBER

So I was with teemgreen last night and as he said the owner was all for us having an event at his restaurant, and talked about giving us all discounts, hell he gave us 30% off. As much as I support and will continue to support Southbay OC It will be nice to have an OC chapter in my own back yard here in Orange County.

hgreen

So I was with teemgreen last night and as he said the owner was all for us having an event at his restaurant, and talked about giving us all discounts, hell he gave us 30% off. As much as I support and will continue to support Southbay OC It will be nice to have an OC chapter in my own back yard here in Orange County.

I'm sure many SBOCers would love to come down to a big OC meet-up to help kick off a group down there.

chewy352

I'd come up from San Diego, hell I went up to San Pedro to support one knuckle head.

Yeeeesssss Leo you can catch a ride with me. Sigh........