• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

cc license

KYGlockster

Activist Member
can Anyone with a concealed license tell me how long it took you to obtain your license after you applied at the sherriff dept.?

Alude904

It depends on so many things like what your personal record is. What state youre in. What time of year you apply. Etc etc. For me, i have a clean record and i live in fla. Took me a week and a half from the time i filled out my app.

Oh and also it depends on whether you do it on a comp or file a paper application. Fla used to do paper apps and it took 3 months but when we switched to electronic, it made it so much faster

Oh and one more thing, lang was right, you should really search for the answer instead of being lazy and posting a new topic.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
why does it matter if i post a new topic??? is there a daily limit on posts now or what? Where do i do these searches? Most people in KY forum will answer without complaining.

langzaiguy

I wasn't complaining, I was simply pointing out what I perceived to be laziness. The search bar is on the top right if you were unaware of it. This topic has just been discussed extensively and a simple search would provide ample info.