• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

1st Annual Women's Concealed Carry Holster Fashion Show

Merlin

OK, somebody has to say it.

Isn't a CC fashion show, well, just a fashion show?

Heh heh.

Cool nonetheless.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
The models at this event will be demonstrating how to carry and draw a concealed handgun in business and casual attire and help educate women on the options available

Next week's headline:
Women's concealed carry fashion show draws 99% male attendance.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
OK, somebody has to say it.

Isn't a CC fashion show, well, just a fashion show?

Heh heh.

Cool nonetheless.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Sometimes it's a good idea to read the notice before trying to make snarky remarks.

The models at this event will be demonstrating how to carry and draw a concealed handgun in business and casual attire and help educate women on the options available

stay safe.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
How did this event go? I am meeting with a rep from Blackhawk today to talk about the new line of womens concealed clothing they will soon be marketing. This would be a great event to stage here in Washington State. What a great idea.

Gil223

This would be a great event for one of the vendors at (and the promoters of) the Shot Show to put on! It would increase the attendance by both sexes, and give greater exposure (no pun intended) to the fact that women also carry. And, although it is CC oriented, some of the ladies in this forum probably carry both ways, and the post is thoughtful in that way.

I can almost see the names... "Bang-Bang Bra", "Pistol Packin' Panties", and for the ladies who go "Commando", there would be the "Boom Blouse" and the "Survival Skirt", "Shooting Star Shorts" and the "S/A Slacks". ;) Pax...